Chapter 7 part 2

Hadley prov 7

It feels like I have been here for years and I want out! "Oh Damon please save me soon." I'll go for a stroll out side for awhile and pass the time. I leave my huge empty house, down the road I remember Amaya telling me her house was only 10 minutes away from Walters store. I know if I go there it will be as empty as the rest of this nightmare. For the first time I honestly wish klaus my abusive x-boyfriend was still here at least I'd have some one to make fun of. God! Now that I'm here I want to see my family again. Mom, dad and Ellie I'm so so sorry.

My home...my Life... my world was wonderful, I was loved and i loved others but ever seance Stephen first came In to my life it's been turned my life upside down. Because of that I had found Damon... The love of my life. It's not like it was happy ever after, I feel in love with klaus years ago but u ended it after he forced my emotions off. After that I never felt anything for him again.

I'm finding my self walking past Walters store. so from here Amaya house is only ten minutes away. I wonder would I find anything in her house? Brain that's sounds so bad why word it like that. Anyways maybe i can find a piece of information that can help me out.

Up a head was a beautiful blossom tree and three rocks lined up in a row. Across from the tree should be a house whiter then the clouds, a garden of only roses. The house very much like mine was know where to be seen. Across the road was a field... Yes there was a rose garden but no house. There's was burnt rubber all over... This couldn't be where it once stud. "Hadley!" Who's there I turn around as fast as possible. It couldn't be klaus the voice is to girly so who could it be? "Hadley it's me Bonnie!" I fell to the ground in fright.

"Jesus's Christ! Bonnie you scared the shit out of me!" I yell but in an amazed tone. "Sorry... Haha how did you got here? She looks exactly the same as she would have in the human world. Straight hair, make up which by the way looks amazing! She is wearing a leather jacket with fur on the caller, leggings and a brown teeshirt. Why doesn't she have to wear a dress?

"Hadley I'm here to break the spell, I'm warning you anything that happens to you in the next ten to twenty minutes isn't real okay?"she quickly says I just nod my head then she disappears just like HIM.

Not long after she leaves me the world starts to shack and the world starts to Claus. The ground beneath me starts to crumble and soon I'm falling threw the ground. My arms flying all around. This is the scariest moment

Of my life and sadly I have had many moments that where frighting but this beats the cake.

-----

My eyes shot open! I home ... finally. Home a last! And thank god for that! I sigh in disbelieve. I slowly high my self upright so I'm sitting down on the bed instead of lying down. After a few seconds I notice Damon siting on the side of the bed right next to me. If he had been anyone else I think I'd cry. Damon is and always will be the only person I Ever! Want to wake up to. No matter how many fights we have I forever and always love him. Sadly I don't think that's the case for him.

My happiness is shaders when I notice Damon glaring at me. To my surprise the very first thing I'm hearing is "So you love klaus huh?" Where the heck did he get that from. That's was like six billion years ago when Dino's lived on the planet.

"No,Damon you have it all wrong

I-" he cuts me off before I can finish.

"I don't want to hear it" he mutters.

"I stayed by your side, I was so worried about you. I even stayed my your side the whole time... I heard you scream out my name and I wanted to help you... Who could you love klaus?" He snarls. I'm just about to answer but he already gets up and leaves slamming the bedroom door.

How could this get even worse then it already has and why didn't he let me explain? Well of course I know I'm most likely just broke his heart but only if he let me explain. I thought. Not long after Damon leaves I hear a car door slam. I rush out of bed to the window to see if his car is still there. It is but it's starting to drive away. Is Damon leavening for good?! He couldn't be ?! I wait a few seconds to bring my wits together luckily for me my phone is on the bed side table. So I rush back over to the bed and quickly pick it up. My fingers quickly type his number down but he doesn't answer so I call again and again and again but I soon give up. tears stroll down my checks "how many times must we cry for each other before we are happy?!" I scream out forcing my face into my knees.

Flashback

-----------

1820

"Klaus?! Where did you go?! Come back here!" I say cheerfully but he doesn't respond. "Oh please come out!" No answer so I turn to go back into his house and there he stands in front of the front door holding a rosé. " oh! Gosh! There you are! Where going to be late you know!" He strolls up towards me and intwines his fingers with mine.

"Ms. Hadley shall we go?" He asked. A grin appears upon my face.

"We shall." In a surprise I run as fast I can towards the carriage. He fallows behind me by force. I hope in and he fallows behind me. "Klaus what well we do at this festival?"

"It's a party where every one in the town gets to gather." Replied Klaus

I have something very important to tell you... Hadley i love you."...

----------

Why would klaus ever say he loves me and why would I say it back?! I pick up the phone once more and dial Damon's number.

The phone rings three times I'm about to end the call when someone picks up the phone. "Hello?" It's Damon at this point I'm surprised and whip away the years from my eyes and off my checks.

I try to speak "Damon" I quietly say "you have it all wrong I..."

"Hadley I don't care! And what did I have wrong? You said you loved klaus."

"Damon please listen to me!" A i hear sniffle on the other line. "Wait... Damon are you crying?" I can't say much I am to. I sit in the corner of the room next to my very first gift Damon eve gave me... A promise and diamond ring that meant we would live and love each other tell death due us part.

"Aahh...no!" He says but I know different just wish he'd come home. I speak what I just thought. "Damon I'm sorry please just come home! We need to talk..."

Not much was said but "Hadley I need some time to think."

"I understand..." Then the conversation ends. Damon I'm sorry

I crawl over to the bay window and sit down watching the street wishing he'd come back... Come home. "I wish this was all a dream." As I look out the window Stefan walks into the room. "Hadley I'm sorr-"

I rush up to Stefan and cling to him as I let out all my tears. "I...love...him... stefan"He just holds me and rubs my head and back. "i know"he whispers and then nothing but utter darkness as tears shred of my face. I love him...

----------------------------

Thxs for reading me and Courtney's book XD we really enjoy writing books and its even better when we write to gather. If you guys ever have time stroll over to my account

Love Cirra_Jewels