Chapter 5 part 1

Amaya's POV 5.

We are all sitting in the Living room. "Now Hadley you're the one who put the moon stone in the well. So you gotta get out" Damon says . "Yeah ok no problem but why?" Hadley asks. "The bitch Klaus took Stefan. He will kill him if we don't give it to him" I explained. Hadley has a shocked expression on her face. "We need to hurry" I say. Hadley gets up and walks out to the well. Damon and I follow.

Hadley picks up the first. Bucket and hands it to Damon. "Here you go" she says. "What am I Supposed to do with this?" He asks. "Hold it dumbass" Hadley mutters. Hadley Cranks the Handle and another bucket comes up. She flicks it to damon. "Wait there are 2 buckets?" Damon asks. "Actually there are 3 Hadley says pulling up the third bucket.

"How many buckets are there?" I ask. "Three" she answers. "So where the fuck is the moon stone?" Damon ask with anger in his voice. Hadley puts on a glove and reached into the third bucket. She pulls up the MOON STONE!!! WTF!!!!.

"Here" she says giving me A glove and handing me the moon stone. I need the glove so I won't get revain on my skin. "Hadley you could have said it was In a fucking bucket!" I yelled. "You didn't ask" she answeres.

"Why the fuck were there 2 empty buckets?" I growl. "Well the first one would be to Obvious. The secound one would still be to obvious. But no one would think there would be anything in the third one" she says. Damon starts laughing. "You could have said it was in a bucket!" I yell. "You didn't ask" she says with a shrug. "Hadley you're telling me it was In that bucket the whole time!" I say. Angrily. "Yup" she says

"Hadley I'm gonna murder. You" I say. Oh shit" she says and runs. "I said it was at the bottom of the well" she scream as she runs. "You didn't say it was Ina fucking bucket!" I call after her. "Hey I said it was at the bottom of the well and it was" she says. "Yeah in a bucket" I say. "Actually" she says. "Oh my god you never mentioned the bucket". I call. "As I said you didn't ask" she says.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let it go Amaya let it go. "Let's just give the moon stone to Klaus" Damon says. "Fine" I sig. I call klaus and rushes over. "Give it to me!" Klaus Demands. "Where's Stefan?" Yell. "I said give it to me!" Klaus says getting angry. "Where's Stefan" I repeat. Klaus disappear then is back in a minute with a very weak looking Stefan. Klaus carries Stefan over to the well.

"Hand it over or I'll drop him" Klaus warns. I start to walk towards Klaus stops me."what do you want it for?" Damon asks klaus. "None of your Business" Klaus answers bitterly. Damon takes the mood stone out of my hand. "Damon!" I raise my voice. Stefan Groans "don't give it to him" he says weakly. Seeing Stefan like this hurts. What did Klaus do to him?.

2 hours before all of this happened.

Stefan's POV.

The sunlight burns my skin. Klaus closes the Curtains. "Give me my ring" I growl.bhe just laughs before dumping a bucket full of revain on me. The touch of the revain stings all over my body. This is the worst pain I've ever felt.i haven't slept since klaus took me. I heard Amaya calling out to me. I don't want them to give klaus the moon stone.veho knows what he'll do with it. Why does he want it anyway. After a while klaus threw me in the car. We drove to my house.

He got out and walked up to. Amaya, Damon and Hadley. I can't really here what their saying. Klaus comes back to the car and befor I know it. I'm bent over the well.

Back to the present.

Amaya's POV

"You can't have it until. You tell us what you need it for" Damon says crossing his arms. "I'm not kidding if you don't give it to me NOW! I will drop him"klaus says. "Just give it to him" Hadley yells at Damon. "No" Damon answers. "Damon you have to" I saw Desperately. "Actually I don't" Damon snaps back. "Fine if you won't give it to me' klaus says. He drops Stefan and runs at Damon. STEFAN!" Hadley and I scream.

I run with vampire speed Over to Stefan. I grab his hands. I feel something sharp enter my back I scream in pain. I feel the blood on my clothes. I try to pull Stefan up but he is to eeak to try and help himself up.

Not to mention I'm Losing my Balance. "Amaya just let me go" Stefan says In a soft voice. I hear Hadley, klaus and Damon fighting behind me.b"no" I say. Something hard slams into my back. I ignore the pain and focus on stefan.

My Vision is getting Blurry. It's hard to see but I can still feel Stefan's hand. I feel his fingers Slipping through mine. I hold his hand tighter but it's no use. He's falling and I'm on the Verge of blacking out.

Klaus's POV

I throw a wooden stake at Amaya. It hits her in the back. I hear her scream. Hadley come towards me. "Don't ever hurt my friends again" she growls at me. Damon come toward me with a wooden stake. I grab him by the neck just missing his heart. "DAMON!" Hadley screams. I throw a big rock at Amaya's back. I can tell it hurt but she didn't scream thus time. I tuemrn to Hadley she is on her knees beside damon.

I Smirk at them. I grab Hadley. By the arm and pull her up. I throw her into the side of the house. I grab another big rock and throw it at hadley.i think it hit her in the head. She doesn't get up. I grab Damon and throw him in Hadley's direction. Neither one of them gets up.

Amaya's POV

Dark spots start to cloud my vision. I don't know how much more I can hold on. My hands go numb. I can no longer feel Stefan's touch. I can hear him calling out my name but I can't answer. "Stefan" I manage to whisper before I hit the ground. I'm sorry Stefan I couldn't help you. This is my fault. That is the last thought I have before I black out.m

Stefan's POV

I saw klaus throw the wooden Stake and the rock at Amaya. I'm filled with anger towards klaus. My anger gives me Strength. I pull myself out of the well just as Amaya falls to the ground. I run right for klaus. I grab a wooden stake off the ground. I throw it and just miss klaus's heart. Oh we'll at least it hurt like hell. Klaus runs away at vampire speed. Where are Hadley and Damon?. I see two figures lying on the ground by the house. I walk over to them. Still clutched In Damon's hand is the moon stone. I bend down and take it from them. He is Unconscious so I'm sure he won't mind.

I carry all my friends into The house. I do whatever I can to heal them. I rip the wooden stake out of Amaya first. After about an hour and a half I've done all I can for them. But none if them have woken up yet. I Crawl In bed next to amaya. Her beautiful blue eyes open. "Stefan" she whispersyeah it's ne" I whisper back..

Amaya's POV

When I open my eyes I feel Someone lying next to me. I know that arm around my waist anywhere. "Stefan" I whisper. "Yeah it's me" he whispers back. How did he get out of the well?. What happened to the moon stone?. Is Everyone accept klaus alright. All these questions hurt my head. I'll deal with it all I'm the morning, I close my eyes I'm so tired. I feel myself giving into sleep. In less than a minute I'm surrounded by darkness. I fall asleep

I open my eyes my back and. Head are killing me. Stefan isn't lying next to me anymore. Did I Imagine him being here?. Did he actually fall in the well?. No he couldn't have.... Could he?. I hear the door open and Stefan walks in. I'm relieved at the sight of him. "Hey look who's awake" he says smiling. I smile back. "Is Hadley and Damon ok?" I ask.b

"Well there alive... I think I hope" he says. "Stefan" I say laughibg. He laughs "yeah their alive but their not awake yet." I sit up Causing both my back and head to hurt more. "Go back to sleep" Stefan says softly. "No I'm not tired" I answer. He smiles. I know this isn't over. Klaus won't stop until he gets what he wants...

But what does he want?. I mean I know he wants the moon stone. But is that all he wants. Why the hell does he want the damn thing anyway?.