Chapter 10 part 2

Hadley

------

24 hours has passed from when I left home. When Amaya called me we didn't speak much a few words exchanged but that's nothing big or anything that would stop me from my plans on killing Elena or anything... There was something I had to do to get my revenge and it isn't satisfying to just kill her so slowly stabbing her is my plan. That's what she gets for dating Damon and seance I can't kill him just kill her and make him pay. Yea I get it when did me little Hadley turn of her humanity switch? I never this is just what happens when I get extra mad.

Now to put my plans in motion...

3 weeks later

Wow who would have guest i would actually end up in front of Nicks house. I sure didn't... Although I should have. I wonder? Would he be happy to see me? Probs not because of are last encounter.

1926

------

Five years after being turned

Chicago

-----------

I'm not used to it, not yet being a vampire it's hard and I don't understand how everything works. I'm still nervous around people, it's hard trying not to rip the insides of a man that you really like out. The smell gets to me and it's hard to control my emotions and well me. I have killed 72 people in the last year, it tastes fantastic but I know soon I'll have to turn my emotions off because I won't be able to control my self.

I left Stefan and Amaya behind, I couldn't give a rats ass about Damon though. I needed freedom and now I have it, and "it" is the witch Gloria's in Chicago.

Women all around me wear shitty, cheap, sparkly dress with full strap bedded sleeves. And skirts just past the butt.

Their hair curled tightly to their heads so they dance like rustic robots.

As for me? Well I'm wearing one inch high heels, with a off the shoulder plain red dress with slits that show my back. The dress is very plain but is dressed up with a black feather on the left side on the opposite side of the strap with little rhinestones that cove it. The dress is longer then the normal, it covers my knee but on the right side there is a slit that makes it just by my undies.

My hair, also longer then the normal ends just before my butt, but is tide with a fishtail braid then twisted into a high bun. I also decided before going to Gloria's to ditch the retro head band along with my old ways.

The place is lively, and the music never stops but unfortunate for me Stefan was here a week ago and is still here. Just my luck, running into the people I tried to escape from. Tonight was no different then any other, Stefan was with some blond chick wearing the same slutty outfit as the others in this bar and a very unnatural male being with them. He has short curly blond hair with ocean blue eyes and a strong jaw. To be honest he is quite cute but the fact that he's with Stefan's means I want nothing todo with him.

I figure Stefan doesn't have any idea that I'm here, he hasn't tried to talk to me or even make eye contact, but he's friend? Well he's been steering at me for the last twenty minutes.

I walk over to the bar and take a set right before Gloria. "what can I get you tonight?"

I guess she could tell this party was getting a little annoying. "I'll have anything at this point Gloria and um... The name of that guy over there if you don't mind." I say glancing over to blue eyes over there hanging out with Stefan.

She glances at him and a small smirk appeared on her face, her young tanned skin with silky smooth raven black hair shinning In the light, it made her appear younger then she already is. " Hadley, I'm not supposed to tell you their names for personal reasons but he's been starring at you for the whole time he's been here. You also need a pick me up being dead and all... His name is Nick and that's his little sister Rebekah." She stated.

She started making me my vodka mix with what ever she has under her counter. She filled the drink to the rim of the glass and added a little blue umbrella, the drink it's self was mixed with something white then added food colouring to change the colour to a red tint.

"Gloria I know I'm a vampire but you didn't need to put red dye in my drink."I say ending with a chuckle.

She raised an eye brow with a slight smirk in the crock in her lip. "I don't know what your talking about. Anyways go get your man before he moves on!" She said as she waved me away.

I chug the drink and head over to klaus "hey there! I was wondering when you'd stroll over here. I'm klaus, this is my sister Rebekah and her lovely friend here Stefan."

Well great but how do I manage to alway be attracting one of the cocky basterds. "Nice to meet you Rebekah and klaus. I'm Hadley care to join me for a drink?" I gestured to klaus.

He nodded" what do you fancy?"

------------------

End of flash back

Well maybe, a first and last wasn't that bad but still he could be angry I never kept in touch... Although he's like a

9 000 000 years old he's probably used to it. Oh well time to get this over with.

"Knock" "knock" "knock"

The door slowly opens, a poor human stud at the door shacking. He hasn't changed much has he?

"Aaaaahhh!"

The poor girl never seen it coming and he hasn't changed at all. "Klaus"

------------------------------------ hey thanks for reading this isn't edited at all so I'm really sorry but I hope you enjoyed the book and please read a book of mine love Cirra_Jewels