Chapter 2 part 1

Amaya's POV 2.

It's the last class of the day and its math. I ALREADY LEANED THIS SHIT!. I look down at my phone and text Hadley.

From Hadley

Hey me, you and the boys should have a double date this friday.

To Hadley

Yeah sounds like fun NO!

FROM HADLEY

PLEEEEEEESE

To Hadley

Do I have to?

From Hadley

YEEEESSS!!!.

TO HADLEY

YOU SUCK.

I look across the room and. Give Hadley the death glare. Then I text stefan.

To Stefan

Hadley is making Us go one a double date with her sand Damon.

From Stefan

Yeah I know she told me... Yay fun.

I look at Stefan he is sitting Right next to me. Then the bell rings. We all run out of the room. When we're home the boys go out hunting,

Hadley and I start to watch. A movie. Hadley gets the movie ready while I get the smacks. I feel someone standing behind me. I turn around and see the bitch Katherine. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell. Hadley come running in. "Oh not this bitch again" Hadley says.

"Hello girls miss me? Katherine. Says. "Hell no" I snap back. "What are you doing here" Hadley asks. "You two took Stefan and Damon from me. So now I'm here to get them back and that means you have to die" Katherine says Angrily. "Yeah not gonna happen" I say before landing a punch right in her face.

Hadley jumps and Katherine. Knocking her to the ground. Katherine flicks Hadley into the wall. I kick Katherine from behind her turns around and sends me flying across the room. I stand up and Katherine sends me flying I to a glass table. I feel the sharp glass cut into my skin.

I look across the room Hadley. Is still on the ground, Katherine comes toward her with a wooden stake. "HADLEY" I scream.but it's to late Katherine sends the wooden stake into Hadley just missing her heart. 'Shut Katherine mutters. Hadley lets out one of the loudest screams I've ever heard.

My anger takes over and I. Lung At Katherine. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR HURTING HER" I scream at her. She bangs my head off the floor and throws me into the glass. She's about to try and kill Hadley again when the guys burst in.

I hear Katherine scream. I hear Stefan and Damon yelling. But I'm to weak to open my eyes. Stefan is by my side screaming my name but I can't answer him.

I black out...

I wake up in my bed Stefan. Is lying next to me. "What the hell happened?" I ask. "Katherine beat the shit out of you and I saved your life again" he answers with a smile."whatever" I say and hug him. Then I sit up "wait I's Hadley alright?" I ask worriedly m, Stefan doesn't answer me.

"Stefan tell me" I say raising. My voice. "Well.... Not really she got hurt pretty bad and Damon isn't helping" stefan says Hesitantly. Don walks in "I'm not helping her until she says sorry. Until she does you guys help her" he yells. "Stefan go check On Hadley while I talk to Damon. When Stefan left the room I turned to Damon.

"What the fuck is your.problem?" I yelled. "Your friend is a bitch" he answers. "Look who's talking" I mutter. "I heard that" he says. "You were meant to" I answer. Damon steps foreword and slaps me across the face.

I cry out and Stefan is there. He slams Damon into the wall. "Don't you ever hurt her again" Stefan growls. Stefan takes my hand and we walk out of the room