Chapter 13 part 1

Amaya's pov.

"How dare you break poor Elijag's heart! He loved you, even though I tried to warn him. I knew you were nothing but a waste of his time" Klaus sneered as we stood facing each other.

"I can't help that I don't feel anything for him."

"My brother may not have the heart to make you regret ever leaving him, but I am not my brother. I promise you this, you will pay for this, love." Klaus said as he moved closer.

"I don't fear you, or anyone else" I said, hoping to sound truthful.

"No Amaya, we both know that's not true. I must go. But next time we meet, be prepared for to feel misery."

And with that promise, Klaus left the room.

That happened not long after I broke up with Elijah.

I open my eyes, wanting to see Stefan's face. But instead, I find Katherine irking down at me.

"I had no idea you and Klaus had such a history," Katherine said, as she paced around me.

"Stay out of my head" I mutter, trying to get free of my bindings.

"Now why would I do that, when it's so much fun?" She laughs slightly. "Does Hadley KNIW that happened?"

I don't respond.

"I'll take that as a no."

That's when her phone goes off.

"Hello Stefan," she greets.

My heart beat picks up when I hear his name.

She leaves the room to continue her phone call. But I can still kind of hear what their saying. The loss of blood and everything is kind of messing up my Senses.

I heard me, and the moon stone be mentioned.

Katherine enters the room with a victorious grin.

I'm on my way to meet your boyfriend and get the moon stone. He thinks we're going to trade, but he's wrong. How happy would do you think Klaus would be if I handed the moonstone over, and you as well?" Katherine says with a twisted smile.

This, breaks any last control I have over my calmness.

I thrash wildly as visions of Klaus run through my mind.

--------

Stefan's pov.

Katherine and I agreed to meet in Cemetery. The founders ball is happening tonight, so I want Katherine out of town. People could be hurt if she sticks around.

"Hello there Stefan," A voice I know all too well says.

"Katherine." I sigh. "Where's Amaya?"

Where's the moonstone?"

I hold out my hands to reveal the gem she's been after. Katherine quickly takes it and smiles.

"You got what you wanted, now give me what I want."

A gust of wind rushes around us, causing Katherine's hair to blow around wildly.

"Yeah about that. There's been a little change in plan," Katherine says, as she takes a few steps forward.

"What-"

That's all I manage to say, with vampire speed her hands lock around my neck.

----------------

Amaya's pov!

Katherine enters, her hair tasseled and with an almost, nervous expression on her face.