Chapter 3 part 2

Hadley prov 3

---------------

I woke up to voices yelling down stairs, didn't they know injured girls need there beauty sleep. I guess I should pack my bag knowing I'm not wanted here by a cretin someone... Damon. No big deal, I'm sure I can have fun with other vampires like my self.

I went to the closet and changed into a yellow summer dress with a sweet heart neckline. I also took out my hello kitty suit case and placed it on the bed and opened it. I place all my clothes from the closet in. then to the bathroom, brought out all my hair crap and my make up and flicked it into the suitcase as well. then zipped it up and got ready to leave. But before I did I called a taxi to come to the house ,stole 300 dollars and waited for the taxi.

When the taxi arrived, which only took five minutes I picked up my suit case and walked down the stairs. A pair of black eyes landed on me and a smirk that seemed like no one else noticed appeared on his face. I could tell he was grateful for me to leave.

As I approached the door a called out "see ya!"

But before I could leave Amaya asked "where you going?"

I replied " Boston" then slammed I the door closed and walked out to the taxi, opened the trunk and flicked the suit case in. And sat in the front set of the care.

The taxi driver seem nice enough to kill after the drive. He look like he was in his 30 and he had straight blonde hair he was quit extractive. My concentration was Broken when the driver told me we where here. When I got out of the car i walked over to his side and opened the car door "wha-what are you doing?" I laughed and forced my lips on to his and he kissed me back and for the first time seance I turned I felt free. I kissed down his neck trying to find his vain. Once the seance of his blood came full blast I punched threw his skin and also for the first time I got to taste human blood, I'm never going back to that crap again! Once his body was completely drained I dropped him on the ground and whipped away the blood on my face. I went to the back of the taxi and opened the trunk and took out my suit case. When I walked in the hotel the lady at the front desk greeted me in and she handed me my key, room 229 it was the room I alway had when I came here not that it mattered. I laid my suit case down and turned on my cell, I had one miss call and it had been from * I know your right but I have to much pride mr Damon Salvatore* I pressed play to the "Hadley I want you to come home so don't be stupid. Don't go to Boston I'm sorry alright? Their I said it are you happy now! So come home, if you go to Boston where done!" I hung up the phone. the message was left at three and its 4:30 now I guess I better call him back. The phone phone wrong twice and the. Silence feel for a moment tell I was ready to speak.

"Hello Damon, where you really that upset when I didn't come back that you had to call me."

"I only called you because I knew you where serious about leaving and I didn't want to lose you again."

"Damon I have had it! if your serious about this then meet me at the grill at six, got to go I left some dead body's on the floor like you did when I first turned."

Right before I hung up the phone I heard him yell

"You didn't drink human blo-" then I hung up just to piss him off.

Tell six I was going to the spa and having a wonderful rest of the day.