Chapter 11 part 2

Sorry this took for ever!!! Also I know Rebecca isn't spelled like I'm spelling it. This is only because my phone doesn't recognize it and changes it so sorry!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Love Cirra_jewels

Hadley prov

As I walk through the front door of klaus's glories house! This could be a castle really. The walls pasty white, the floor is dark chocolate hard wood, and painting from Leonardo deviance plastered on the walls, and the most glorious thing of all is the large diamond chandler in the Centre if the hallway. "Klaus I never expected YOU of all people to live in a house like this." I say walking over to the Mona Lisa hung on the left wall. My fingers softly touching it, scrolling down the side. My back to klaus. I glance over my shoulder, he smirks. His dirty blonde hair curls in and under on top of his head, his eyes ice blue just as I remembered them. I part my lips. "You haven't changed a bit you know that?"

He struts up Behind me his hand wrap around my back, his head resting in the crook of my neck. "Hadley it's been a while, how's Damon? Stephan? Oh wait what about Amaya?"

My face drops..."that's why I'm here, Amaya was kidnapped by Katherine to weeks ago..."He's kind face drops and is replaced by anger.

His grip tightens on my shoulder. "Do you know where she is?"

I quickly turn around; completely facing him. I wrap my hands around his neck I bend closely up to his ear and whisper softly. "Klaus have you forgotten who I am? I am Hadley kingston of chorus I know where she is." Finishing on a smile. I back away a tad bit when I hear footsteps down the hall way. A look of concern crosses my face. I was and only will be a fan of one original. "Klaus who else is here?" I ask as I look down past the chandler. I look back at him confused. " I thought all but one was locked away?"

He just smiled, what a wicked man... That's what I loved about him... "Is that your sister I hear walking down the hall or is it the great bad wolf him self?"

Curiosity was killing me "wanna play a game? It's called who will be the first to reach the mystery perso-" he's about to speak... But before he can "go!" And off I went as fat I can.

I round the corner

Turn left

And look up

I wasn't surprised "Rebecca!" I run into her arms and bring her into a hug. " I've missed you!" She hasn't changed since the bar the only thing is her white dress was covered in blood. " what happened to you!" I said pulling away from her.

"Good to see you to and if you must know he" she said pointing to klaus." Staked me!"

"Oh" was all I cloud say before turning away and looking straight at klaus. "Well the two of you sort out your problems I'm going to go crash on a bed for the night, kay?" I said before walking off.

Once I reach a spare bedroom which by the way was not easy to find in the castle of a house. I changed into extra clothes which I may or may not have brought with me without anyone knowing. I didn't just leave home unprepared, I always have a bag packed for "special" occasions.

I changed into a purple tank and yellow shorts... I must have lost wait because the pants where way to big, big enough i had to tie a not in the shorts. Once I brushed my teeth, put up my hair in a pony tail and did my other girly thing I did before bed. Once I was done I was about to curled into the king sized bed until the realization I was going to have to turn the light off went off in my head... Did I fail to mention by the side of the bed was a mini fridge with drinks and blood bags along with a tv across the room, a bathroom door and a few other pieces of bedroom crap. All the same the room was very nice and brown... Like 50 shades of brown.

I was about to turn off the lights when "he" came into my room. I sat down in the bed and made my self comfy. "Did you ever hear of knocking?" I question.

"Last time I recalled this was my home so I don't have to knock." He stated. His wonderful British accent but shivers down my spine. "Now back to business why are you here?"

I felt the grin on my face appear. My plan is about to be put in motion...

------------------------------------

Hey guys! What did you think of that?

Sorry it's so short I just wanted to get it up. Also it's setting up for the next chapter. :)

I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry it took so long! I promise that my next chapter will come out quicker and lastly on my account I'm taking a short break grow writing my books until I get some thoughts together about what I want to happen. I hope you enjoyed

Love always Cirra_Jewels

Ps vote, comment and sub to both are channels :)

?