Chapter 6 part 1

Amaya's POV 6

3. Days later

I wake up the next morning.

I feel Stefan lying beside me. "Hey" he says sitting up. "Hi" I answer. I don't know what I'd do if klaus killed him. "Hey Stefan?" I ask. "Yeah?" He answers. 'Where did you put the moon stone?" I ask standing up. "I put it back in the well" he answers.

I turn and look him dead in

the face. "You what!?" I yell. Stefan you DUMBASS!. Why the hell would you put it back down the hell?. "I put it down the well" he says Innocently. "Wait you used the bucket right?" I ask. "Wait... There was a bucket?" He ask confused. "YES!" I scream. "Oh well to late now" Stefan says. "You didn't" I say.

"No I didn't I'm not that stupid"

Stefan laughs. "Yeah you totally not that stupid" I mutter. "Hey I heard that" Stefan says. "You were meant to" I answer. "So where did you put the moon stone?" I ask. "It's in a picture frame there's this tiny opening. It's a bit bigger than the moon stone " he answers. I sigh "good."

"STEFAN!" Damon yells

"What Damon!?" Stefan calls back. "Get in here now!" Damon yells. We rush into Hadley and Damon's room. There sitting motionless on the bed staring blankly is Hadley. "DAMON!" She screams worriedly. "Hadley I'm right in front of you!. Are you fucking blind?. Can you hear me?. Answer me Hadley!" Damon yells. I look at my best friends blank face. What is happening to her. "Okay, okay Damon calm down. Amaya we'll handle this" Stefan says.

I walk out of the room poor

Hadley. After a few hours of doing nothing I decide to the grill. I'm still pissed because Stefan and Damon wouldn't let me see Hadley all day. It's around 8:00 at night now so I make my way to the girl.

I enter the girl and of course

Rick is here. I walk up to the Barr and sit next to him. "Her Rick" I say. "Hi Amaya how did things work out with Hadley?" He asks casually. I sigh"don't ask."

"What happened? Is she

okay?" He ask worriedly. "Well she got her emotions back and we saved Stefan... But she's kinda gone mental or something. They guys won't tell me anything and it's pissing me off!" I say a little pissed. "I'm sure she'll be fine" Rick says trying to be reassuringly. "I hope so" I sigh.

After a few minutes a boy

around 16 walks up to us. "Hey Rick" he says. "Hey Jeremy" Rick replies. Jeremy's hair is light brown and his eyes are a darker brown. "So Jeremy where's Jenna?" Rick asks. "She's at home sick I think Elena's with her" Jeremy answers.

"I'm gonna go check on

Jenna" Rick says standing up. Rick leaves leaving me and Jeremy alone. "Well I gotta go" I say standing up. K bye" Jeremy answers. As I'm walking out the door a girl bumps into me."Oh sorry" she says. "It's ok" I say I look up at her face. I'm shocked she looks just like... Katherine!

Stefan's POV

Amaya leaves I told her we

got this... We so don't got this. I don't know what the hell is going on with Hadley m. "What's wrong with her?" Damon demands. "How the hell should I know" I snap back. "Well ... Because your Stefan. You know everything" Damon says. "Okay Damon just give me a minute I got this... I hope" I sigh.

I don't what the hell is

going on Hadley talking to someone. "If she is just joking I'm gonna be so pissed" Damon says in a low voice. Maybe.. It's a spell" I Suggest. "You mean like a witch spell?Damon asks. "No Damon I mean a spell made by a very angry Leprechaun" I say sarcastically. "Really those exist?" Damon asks. Is he fucking serious. "No you dumbass i was being sarcastic. Yes I mean a witch spell" I say. "Oh" Damon answers.

Holy shit Damon is so stupid.

Hadley keeps talking about whatever but who the hell is she talking to?. "I know I'll go get Bonnie" I say pulling out my cell phone.

"Hey Bonnie it's Stefan"

"Oh hey Stefan what's up?"

"We need your help... Something's wrong with Hadley"

"I'm on my way over"

I hang up the phone and turn

to Damon. "We should get the Leprechaun?" Damon asks sarcastically. I ignore him and call Amaya .

"What Stefan?"

"Oh nice talking to you to Amaya"

" I'm still pissed at you"

"Come on I'm sorry we kicked you out of the room"

"It's fine now what did you want?"

"We think Hadley is under a witch spell or something. So Bonnie's coming over to try and help her"

"Oh ok"

"So come home now"

But Stefan"

"You can either drive home or I can come drag you here"

Then she hung up the phone.

Amaya's POV

I hang up on Stefan he can't

tell me what to do. I already left the grill and was on my way home but not anymore. Stefan pulls up next to me in his car. "Hey in" he says. "Nah I don't feel like it" I say walking away. I am going home but not with him. Stefan gets out of the car and walk towards me.

"Do you always have to fight

with me?" He asks a bit pissed. "Yup" I answer smiling. Stefan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. 'Stefan you dick put me down" I say pissed. "Nah I don't feel like it" he says smirking. We drive back to the house and meet up with Bonnie.

We walk into Hadley and

Damon's room. Bonnie walks over to Hadley m. "I know what kind of spell this is. We have to hurry we don't have much time . If I don't break the spell soon she'll be stuck like that forever!" Bonnie says frantically. "What do we need to break the spell?" I ask."the moon stone" Bonnie replies.

Stefan runs out of the room,

he comes back in a minute later. "It's gone, the moon stons gone!" Stefan yells. 'What? But how no one knew where it was" I look at Hadley worriedly. "Looking for this" a voice says. I turn around and there standing in the doorway is Katherine, and in her hands was the moon stone.

"Hand it over you bitch"

Stefan yells. Katherine laughs, "now why would I give you the moon stone?. I don't want that bitch to wake up" Katherine says. "You little bitch, I won't let you take my best friend away!. I'm gonna fucking kill you. Your just a lying, rotten, bitch!" I scream.

I tackle Katherine to the

ground. I punch her face over and over. "You've ruined our lives for too long, you've caused us too much pain" I yell. No one tries to stop me, good idea guys. "I ruined your life? You two bitches took Stefan and Damon from me" Katherine screams. She slams my head against the floor.

I grab her and flick her

on the hard floor. I bang her head off the floor over and over. I put my hands over her heart. "Goodbye Katherine" I say before I literally rip her heart out.

I'm in shock I can't believe I just killed Katherine. The bitch who Tortured. Us for so long is dead?. I look into Katherine's eyes, they are blank and unseeing.