Chapter 3 part 1

Amaya's POV. 3.

--------------------

After we checked on Hadley. Stefan and I walk downstairs. To the living room."Damon" Stefan growls. "Yes brother" Damon says appearing in the living room doorway. "Your girlfriend just got hurt and you don't even care" Stefan yells. I've never seen Stefan get so mad in one day. Damon walks closer 'she is a bitch" he says In a low voice.

"Listen she wanted me to go. On a double date which is pointless. So I said no and she thinks everyone gotta do whatever she says. She flipped at me so I got pissed. I told her I hated her Guts which I do!, And littleMrs. Perfect up there tried to make me Apologize. I'm not gonna do something I don't wanna do and she can't make me" he yells.

Then I hear someone coming Down the stairs. Everything is quiet when we all see Hadley with her suitcase. "See ya" she says walking towards the door. "Where ya going?" I ask. "Boston" she says and slams the door. I turn to Damon.

"What the fuck did you do". I yell. "I told her what I how I felt" he says emotionless. "DAMON I HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR BITCHT ATTITUDE. GO FIND HER AND APOLOGIZE. OR I'LL FUCKING KICK YOUR SORRY ASS. NOW GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND FIND HER" I tell angrily

"No" he says and walks out of the room. How could he be so... I don't even know the word to d Describe how he is acting. Stefan puts his arm around me. "Come on Amaya let Damon be a bitch. Lets just go to bed.

Damon's POV

I wake up the next morning expecting Hadley to be next to me. But she's not. I know I was hard on her I feel like I ruined everything. I need to find her, I need to tell her I'm sorry. I look over and see on bed

Dear Damon

If your reading this you have. Most likely come senses. You can come meet me tomorrow at the giril at 6 you can tell me whatever you need to tell me. But it won't make a difference. I'm leaving for Boston the bext morning see ya.

Love Hadley

"STEFAN SOMETHING'S WRONG" I scream at the of my lounges. "NO FUCKING DAH YOUR HERE SITTING HERE ON YOUR ASS AND SHE'S FLYING OFF TO BOSTON'... NO DAMON EVERYTHING'S PEACH PERFECT" Stefan yells back. I need to make myself perfect for tonight.

I called Rick and informed Him that my girlfriend left. Then I told him I had to cancel our plans.. He didn't take it well. Then I called Hadley but she doesn't answer so I left her a massage. I said.

Hadley I want you to come back. So don't be stupid. Do t go to Boston I'm sorry alright? There I said it are you happy now. So come home if you go to Boston we're done.

Amaya!s POV

I woke up to the sound of. Stefan yelling "NO FUCKING DAH DAMON YOUR HERE SITTIBG HERE ON YOUR ASS WHILE SHE'S FLYING TO BOSTON. NO DAMON EVERYTHING'S PEACH PERFECT" I sit up and Stefan calms down. "Do even know to what that was about?" I ask. "Nope" he answers.

A few hours later Stefan and I decide to go hunting. We don't drink human blood so we go into the woods. I run through the trees while Stefan Chases me. I freeze when u feel an arm snake sround my waist. "Hello love" he whispers in my ear. "Klaus" I growl. "That's right now tell me where the moon stone is" he says in a low voice

"No" I yell "you better or else. Your boyfriend gets it" he says. The moon stone why did he have to want that.

FLASH BACK

I finally was able to steal. The moon stone from Katherine. I gave it to Hadley. "Now Hadley don't loose this and don't let anyone else have it" I told her. "Yeah yeah I know" she said.

2 months later

"Hey Hadley where's the. Moon stone?" I asked. "I hid it so I wouldn't loose it" she answered. "Well where is it?" I ask" "down a well" she answered. "WHAT?" I shouted. "Down a well" she repeats. "What well" I asked Angrily. "The REALLY deep one by the house. It's full of revain and wolvesvain and no witches can get in. Also it's way to deep for humans. They'll die before they reach the bottom" she says.

I giave her the death glare. "You Dumbass we might have needed it someday" I yelled . "Oh well to late now"she said. "Hadley you have three secounds to run" I said she ran like the wind.

End of flash back

"I can't get it" I say. "Why not?" "It's in a well full of revain and other stuff" I sa. His grip tightens around me "we'll I'm telling you right now if you want to live another day you will bring it to me" he says disappears. "STEFAN" I call. No answer I start to rub.

I get a text massage from Stefan's. phone

If you want to see him alive again bring me the moon stone

From K