Chapter 10 part 1

Amaya's POV.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Damon is standing in the kitchen. His face is a mix of sadness, anger... And regret? okay this definitely isn't Damon.

"This is your fault!" Damon screams when he sees me. He grabs a chair from the table and throws it at my head.

Really? a fucking chair?

Stefan grabs the chair before it can collide with my face. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I scream at Damon. "You! You're my problem!" he roars lunging at me.

Damon and I fall to the ground. He sends a punch at my face, hitting me in the nose. "It's not my fault your a fucking cheater! And seriously Damon? Elena?!" I growl sending him flying across the room.

Stefan helps me to my feet and I give Damon the death glare. "Hadley left. She's gone. You just had to go be a little bitch and tell her I was cheating!" Damon says rushing toward me.

Before Damon can touch me Stefan slams him against the wall. "Damon I've had it with you. If you ever hurt Amaya again I'll rip your heart out" Stefan says in a low dangerous voice.

Wow Stefan...

I've never seen Stefan look so... scary. Damon stares up at Stefan in shock. Damon glares at me one last time before leaving the room.

I walk over to the fridge and see something written on a piece of paper.

"Dear Stephan

sorry you got stuck with the worst brother ever! Tell Amaya I'll be fine just going on a vk away from here. I'll be back when ever and if you need anything just call, I'll be with nike.

Bye! ( )( )

-( . . )-

(()_() Love Hadley"

"Stefan!" I call out , my eyes never leaving the piece of paper. Stefan rushes over to me. "Look" I say pointing at the paper on the fridge. Stefan reads the words over and over.

Hadley left...

And it's all Damon's fault!

"Damon you fucking bitch!" I screech angrily walking into the living room. Damon is in the living room with a glass of scotch in his hand... big surprise. "You made my best friend leave! She's too good for you! Amd instead of going after her your getting drunk off your ass!" I say angry tears springing from my eyes.

"Yeah Damon, I agree with Amaya on this one" Stefan says from beside me. Damon shrugs unconcerned. "Hadley will come back, and if she doesn't u always have Elena" Damon says with a smirk.

I think Stefan noticed that I wanted to beat the shit outta Damon. "Amaya go upstairs and call Hadley" Stefan says calmly. I give Damon the death glare before leaving the room, but he just smiles and waves goodbye.

I walk upstairs into mine and Stefan's room. I hear Stefan and Don yelling downstairs. Stefan is saying how heartless Damon is for what he did to Hadley. Damon is saying that Hadley and I are bitches. then Stegan loses it and tells Damon he better statry treating me better.

Aww Stefan :)

I block out their yelling and call Hadley.

"Hello Amaya" Hadley says after a few rings.

"Hey Hadley" I reply.

"Hat can i do for you?" Hadley asks.

"You could come back home" I answer simply.

"Yeah not gonna happen sorry" she replies.

"Come on I've only been home for a night and I already wanna stake myself" I say and I'm not being sarcastic.

"What did Damon do?" she sighs.

"Well besides attacking me and flipping out, nothing really" I say with a laugh.

""Yeah DDamon's a dick" she laughs.

"Yeah I've known that for a long time" I respond. "So when are you coming home?" I ask.

"I'm not sure really" she replies.

------

After Hadley and I talked for a few more minutes we say our goodbyes. Stefan walks in our room looking pissed.

"So how did talking to Damon go?" I ask.

"Oh just fucking fantastic. He's going to find Hadley and beg her to come back. Oh and he's buying you a car to say sorry" Stefan says sarcastically.

"Oh my god really?" I asks, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm not in the mood Amaya. Just go flirt with Elijah or something" he mutters.

"Well someone's in a mood" I say crossing my arms. "oh and since you want me gone so badly, can graduations you got your wwish I say walking out the door.

"Amaya I'm sorry! I didn't mean it I'm just.mad" Stefan says running after me. "Come on Amaya" he says grabbing my hand.

I turn around and stare at him. "Stefan. I'm not mad. But the next time you tell me to go flirt with Elijah I will. Come on let's fave it, he has awesome hair" I say Wiyj a smile.

Stefan presses his warm soft lips to mine.

At that moment Damon and Elena walk in the house. I wonder if Elena knows that Damon cheated on her...

--------

Its dark outside now. I haven't talked to Hadley since I called her earlier. I'm on my way he from... getting some food.

Okay fine I went hunting.

The night is quiet and warm. I feel someone behind me. I can feel their eyes staring into the back of my head. Before I can even turn around something smashes into the back of my head.

I fall to the ground. "Well,e well, well, Hello again Amaya" I hear a all to Familiar voice day.

"Katherine" I groan. "why can't you just stay dead?" I say attempting to stand up.

"Because Amaya. I am a surviver. No I need your help with something" Katherine says.

"I'm not going to help you" I say.

'You don't really have a choice" iKatherine says.

Then the bitch snapped my neck.

Stefan's POV.

Amaya's been gone for a few hours now. Im starting to get worried. I grab my cell phone and call her number.

"Hello Stefan" Katherine's voice answers.

"How the hell are you still alive. Where's Amaya?" I ask angrily.m

"You want Amaya and I want the moonstone. So lets make a deal. You being me the moonstone or I'll kill her'" Katherine says.