Chapter 13 part 2

We (me and klaus) run the whole 3 hour run as fast as possible... So in ten minutes. He's hair flows in the wind like always. It is breath taking. Unfortunately for my hair is probably getting tangly.

I guess something is starting to develop in side me... But what is it?

Once we finally reach the outskirts of MysticFalls we stop running. " you know we could have just took your car..." I state.

"Are you, sweet and gentle Hadley complaining? I didn't think I'd see the day." He questions me. He starts to walk ahead of me. " yes Klaus I am... Unfortunately lots of things have changed since we last seen each other. I haven't seen your brother in a while... I mean Elijah" I have to change topics because I honestly don't like how this is going. I finally start to walk again...more like vampire speed it to him. Once we are side by side silence surrounds us... I must have said something wrong.

"Klau-"

He puts his hand up as to say "stop talking"

He then stops moving and I stop beside him... Then his phone rings and a song plays. "Bite me and eat me, dance with me."

I bust out in laughter, but I'm silent when he halls it out and answers it.

"Hello?" Questions klaus. Then there's a pause and an evil smirk plays in his face.

"Katerina, what a lovely surprise what can I do for you?"

"Of coarse, I get the moon stone and the girl... Will finish this later. Where are you? Great be there soon." Then he hangs up.

I don't like this one bit. Katherine wants to make a deal with him. Worry must be showing on my face because he walks over, puts his phone away and snakes his arms around me. His face mer inches from mine, he leans in closer and closer. Our lips are so close that his just brush mine. But just before he can complete the kiss I pull away. "Your not going to get me that easy. And by the looks of it there is a possible chance of you betraying me... And I don't think ill take the chance." I say winking then strutting past him. He stud there like I had hit him with a transport truck. I might as well have.

Unknown prov
------------------

I see the young women walk away with a smirk. Klaus doesn't know what he's in for and it's going to be big!

The trees bustle next to them, they don't notice thankfully. Unfortunately it's my turn to play which means I get the message

"Your turn, lead him to my home and make sure not one single person is around. We want this done as quick as possible." -Katherine

I literally got the message, Pun intended.

Hadley prov
---------------

I keep walking tell I hear something, houses are just up the way so It could be just a human but it doesn't smell like one. "Klaus someone's here, we aren't alone."

He shrugs "don't worry about it, it's only one of Katerina's toys." He pauses then looks at me, then to the woods. " you can come out now, we know you there. Don't keep us waiting!" He barks.

The bushes shuffle around for a second until an arm belonging to the bodies pops out and then the feet along with the rest of what looks like a man. He has shaggy red hair, no freckles which is kind of disappointing, and blue eyes. He is what looks to be torn jeans and a mussel T-shirt. He has looks going for him but the fact he's with Katherine kind of ruins him for me. "I'm here to bring you to Katherine an-"

"Yea we know now bring us to her, or I'm going to cut off that pretty little face of yours and your balls to. So I suggest you don't talk and start walking to Katherine's little hut... Like now." I stat after cutting him off. He kinda looks pissed but he stays quite and I smile In success... I can be scary if I want to be. Klaus seems to be impressed with me... Or excited that he's about to get what he wants with Katherine.
-----

The walk seems to take for ever and my feet are starting to hurt. We have been walking into the woods for at least an hour and with me being overly annoyed I started annoying them. Of course I stopped because I didn't want to knock klaus over the edge... " are we there yet because I swear you 4 minutes away from losing your balls!" I stat more or les
s... More like threaten.

"We are here." The boy says as we walk up to old looking house. It has white picket fence and red siding, the house is an A-frame. "I'd love to live in a house like this!" I say glee fully. Klaus smiles "I'm glad you like it, maybe one day we can have a house like this-" he says, I feel my face flush, I can feel it but thankfully he doesn't notice. "Earth to Hadley!" My eyes fly over to klaus "yes?" I ask.

"Do u mind finishing up here and I'll deal with Katerina?" He asks and I shrug a yes. "Don't go back on your word now got it? Let's end this quickly so I can get ready for the balltonight." I stat.

And of course klaus being klaus knew how to make thing between us odd... He leans in closely inches away from my face, bending closely that our lips where just about to touch when Katherine's pet intervenes. "Get a room before Katherine gets angry and try's to kill you." He threatens.