Back to the past

Hadley prov

-------------

It's early morning around 6am and the sun is bright. Right next to me has to be the most cunning man I have ever meat. Damon, don't get me wrong i love him but not when we first meat.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ellie come on." Her little floppy ears where bouncing up and down she is the cutest dog I have ever had. She's more then a dog, she's also my best fiend. Yes I'm 18 and I don't have friends. Ellie barked at a stranger wearing a cape. " No Ellie! You don't Bark at strangers!" Ellie started to act strange and bulleted away from me and the stranger. What's getting into her! "I'm sorry about that." I start to run in her direction panicking, and screaming out her name. Soon I was approaching the bakery but before I reached the doors a pair of hands pulled at my waist and pulling me close to a body.

At the top of my lungs the loudest scream a girl could ever make was made. My body shivers at the touch. His hand come up to my face and over my mouth and in second my teeth punch threw his skin and he lets go of me. In a heart beat my gowns up in my arms and i'm making a run for it. Who was that creep and what was he trying todo with me?! It doesn't matter I have to keep running! In the distance I can see another man standing in a corner he wore the same thing the other man is wearing. Also in the distance was a "fabric shop" and "Walters farm goods" and in between there was a path way that lead straight to my house. I rounded the corner and there stood three more men in the same thing. Swiftly turning around the first two guys I seen before stood in the entrance.

"Leave me alone you dirt bags!"

One of the man to the left of the path just giggled at me, " you've got no where to run girl what are you going to do?" Breathing in and out looking around for an escape rote but for where I stand there was non but up. Under an open window is boxes and from there I could use the window as a way up on the roof.

" you right, I can't do anything." I cried defeated. The men started to head toward me so in seconds I run and jump on top of the boxes getting my feet in the window. As I pull my self up on top of the roof a hand grabs a hold of me. What am I todo? Before I know it I'm going to be dead!

The man who has a grip on my foot dangles, haling me to the rocky gravel. As I hit the ground I can feel the rocks digging into my back and a scream escapes me. I can feel punches and kicks coming from every direction hitting my body. There was cracking noises coming from every direction as well. As I feel the life of me being drained out of me my feet dangle of the ground and my back collides with the wall of one of the stores. then the hand lets me going making my back on the wall and my legs sprawled out. In the distance in front of the path is a girl with dark hair but that's all I can pick out and in seconds the darkness surrounds a me.

***

Every bone in my body ached but there was no scratches or bruises to be seen. Noticing that my body was Pail white, I leap of the bed and run to the mirror across the room I take glacé only to notice what looks to be eleven dead body's in a pile on the floor. My hands placed them selves over my mouth and i screamed soundlessly. There is a door across from the bed so in seconds I open it and run down the satires trying not slip over my dress. I reach the bottom a collide with an non expected wall and fall back hitting my head of the stairs.

I slowly pull my head to see a tall, slender man with black messy hair and black eyes. If my shit wasn't scared out of me already it is now.

He smirked and says "you going somewhere?"

I nod a yes to him hoping he would let me go. "Do you speak?" He said sarcastically. This time I shack my head no. " we'll that's to bad"

In the door way was another man, he was shorter then the first he also has brown hair and green eyes. He looked a lot less scary then the one standing in front of me. "I guess she finally awake, go in the kitchen to meet Amaya."then left threw the doors.

The scary man grabbed me by the wrist and flung me threw the door. I can feel the tears forming in my eyes. "Damon be careful of her!" So I guess this man is Damien.

Damon looked annoyed " Stephen I will do as I want!" He then took me and flicked me into a chair I got up and hid behind the other girl who wasn't be tormented at all. The other man I guessed was Stephen spoke. "Sorry about that he has anger issues," I nodded again to agree with him then noticed Damon hold back his anger. Stephen pointed to the girl I was hiding behind " this is Amaya, we saved you last night... I saved you last night Damon on the other hand didn't help."

"I did to help!... Kinda..." Hi voice began to lower.

Then Stephen bursted out of the silence. " you guys where turned into vampires."

Amaya looked shocked then looked at me an said nothing I to didn't say anything ether. I was still shocked over the dead body's so this didn't come to a surprise but I still remains sigh-lent. Stephen looked at me "can you talk?" Shock my head, "is it because your scared?" Then I nodded. He looked at me with depressed eyes " there's no need to be scared." And for the first time in three days I spoke"ther- there's dead pe- people up stairs." I said shit baked. Damon bulleted up the stairs and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great times... Not! Anyways I leap off the bed and get ready for school, I put on a blue tank top and black jeans and headed down stairs. Damon followed me but didn't bother to get dressed. I swayer sometimes he can be really lazy. I put pancakes on the oven and once there done i put 4 plates on the bar with 3 pancakes on each. I walk over to Damon who was already eating his pancakes. When we where almost finished Stephen came down and grabbed a plate and started eating his, by the time he was finished I was already cleaning up. Once I was done I sat back down and started talking to the guys about the good old days. when Amaya came down she had a terrible look In Her eyes and soon ran back up the stairway. "Stephen go Check on her!" I said with a little anger then Stephen was gone in a hurry.

Damon grabbed a hold of my arm as I got up to leave. " don't go yet." Said Damon. I smiled "I'll be back latter and your in charge of dishes." I lend in and gave him a kiss on the lips they where still as cold as always owell. " got to go bye!" And out of the house I am.