Chapter 5 part 2

Hadley prov 5

I wake up to a quick nudge on the shoulder "who is it?'" i moaned

another nudge is made and a soft voce came with it "wake up Hadley, Amaya needs to talk to you about something." he rubs my shoulders and plops me on his lap so I'm staring up at him and his beautiful eyes. "Alright i'll get up but you owe me with a date." I moaned he smiled "fine dear but no double dates okay." I sigh "Alright Damon no more double dates." we both are getting out of bed, I'm slipping on my slippers and shuffling out to the bathroom where i'm getting ready for the rest of the day. I shove on bright red shorts and a black tank top I reach my hands to the back of my head pulling my light blond hair in a high pony tale. Damon walks in slowly "how on earth did you get ready so quick?" he questions. I'm smiling and kiss him on the check "easy I left this clothes in here a few days ago and forgot to put it away." i chuckle and rush down the stairs into the living room. the living room was a dark shade of brown but with lots of colors in the paintings that surround it. In the back of the room is tv on the wall and an entertainment center then an ugly classic coach from like 1950's. its so ugly i can cry and the only reason why we still have it is because Stephen,Damon and Amaya know i hate it. I'm walking to the tv and sit on the couch when i sink in. now i'm searching threw the couch to find the remote because Stephen lost it a couple of days ago when he was watching it with me. because Amaya went and hung out with Catsy and Damon went with Rick playing blues clues in caves for something i'm not aware of. Unknown to both Damon and Amaya, me and Stephen go way back to 1915 when i was twelve years old.

Flash back-1915

~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking into my favourite store, Walters department store. not only does Mistake Falls have to best store to get food it also sells Chocolate. I had it for the first time when Katherine a good friend of my older sister Willow. came over for dinner with my family and me. My family doesn't believe in sugar only in tee but in nothing else so there was never any hope for me and chocolate.

"hey!" the voice broke my contraction. honestly its a voice i haven't heard in a while.

"Katherine, where heave you been? I thought you left for Europe a couple of days ago." i smile as now i'm confused. she just walks past grabbing my hands and haling me threw the door. what if i hurt her feelings and she thinks i don't want her here? I feel terrible now, i love it when she visits i could never wish her gone. "Katherine i didn't mean to sound like i don't want you here it's just you just took me off guard thats all but i am great full to see you." i say shyly.

she just turned at me and her greedy smile faded "Not a minute did i ever think you meant that to be mean or to wish me gone." her smile appears again and she robs my head scrunching up my curly hair. "thats good" I say cheerfully. rushing over to the chocolate I grab one that reads "pure greatness." yet again i'm rushing over to the counter. an old man takes the chocolate bar " is this it for you young lady." I bring my hand to my forehead and salute him and say "yes sir" I think i made him cheerful.

i'm hearing foot steps come up behind me and a hand lightly touch my shoulder. my head raises from Walter who was smiling and over to the man who was also smiling and touching my shoulder. "Katherine who's this? is he your boyfriend?" Katherine just left the store, whats she doing and who's this guy? and why is he touching me? wait he must be one of her friends! but still why is he touching me?the man broke my concentration when the man picked up my chocolate bar. He grabs my hand and halls me out of the the store. "Hey! Let me go!" i struggle to get out of his grasp but he his grip gets tighter. "Let me go you blood sucker! I felt his grip drop, maybe i hurt his feelings, what if he lost his parents because of one of those monsters. I can see hurt in his eyes when Katherine grabs me by the hand and pulls it up into the air. her eyes filled with anger. her voice is stricken and full of anger. "How dare you call some one a blood sucker! Just because your parents are dead doesn't mean you can act as you please!" I can't believe it! why would see bring that up. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek and hear the two argue. I heard Katherine call him Stefen and i heard him standing up to her but i cant understand over my own sobbing. wait! Stefen was the name on the wall over my parents! is he the same perso- no he couldn't be! he wasn't human! But there the same!