Chapter 8 part 1

Amaya's POV 8

I sit on the couch with tears streaming down my face. Stefan... I'm sorry. Yes it's true I used to love Elijah, but those feelings are gone now.. Aren't they? What am I think? Of course I don't feel the same way I used to about Elijah. I love Stefan... and now he hates me. Sometimes I think it would have been better if klaus had just killed me all those years ago.

I hear the door open, and in walks the dick himself Damon. "Where the fuck is she!" He growls. I stand up and angrily walk towards him.

"You! You hurt my best friend, you made her cry! You bitch!!!" I scream in his face. Before Damon can react I swing my right arm back and send a hard anger filled punch to his face. My fist comes into contact right between his eyes at the bridge of his nose. His face shows shock then anger.

He slams me to the floor and pins my wrists down. "I hurt her?! She fucking hurt me! She fucking said she loves klaus! So how the fuck did I hurt her? By leaving?" He says darkly tightening his grip around my wrists. I lift my leg up and knee him right between the wrists. I quickly pin him to the ground.

"Don't be a bitch Damon! This isn't the first time you hurt her" I growl. Damon looks down and sighs. He pushes me off of him knocking me to the ground.

"I know I'm a bitch Amaya, I don't need you telling me that. So you better fucking shut your mouth before I shut it for you, permanently!" He says darkly. He walks towards me and bends down to my level.bi look up at him.

"Did you just threaten her" Hadley growls. I look and see her and Stefan standing in the doorway. Damon stands up. "Yes it did and she better listen. Oh what's wrong do you got a problem with that" Damon smirks. Hadley doesn't answer him.

Hadley walks towards him and 'tries to land a punch in the same place I did. Damon catches her fist. "I'm stronger than you" he says in a low voice. "Yeah but I'm angrier!" She yells before kicking him in the gut. Damon drops to the ground at her feet. "I was crying and thinking this was all my fault. But you are to much of a fucking dumbass to listen to me. I don't fucking love klaus...bi love you damon" she whispers the last part.

I stand up thinking they need some privacy m. I notice that Stefan is no longer in the room. I make my way upstairs to mine and Stefan's room. "Stefan" I whisper, "can we talk?"

Stefan is sitting on our bed with his head bent down. "What about Amaya? I have nothing to ssy" he answers not looking at me. I cross the room and sit next to him.

"Stefan I know your mad at me. If you don't want me here i'll leave" I whisper.

"You just don't get it do you Amaya? You hid something this big from me. How could you not tell me you dated Elijah? I tell you everything. Amaya... I just don't want to talk to you right now" Stefan says. Okay I get it he's mad but he's making a big deal out of nothing.

"I feel tears filling my eyes. "Stefan your creating so much drama. Who did you love more me or Elena! Am I just your back up because you can't have her?" I ask tears flowing down my checks.

"No Elena it's not like that I love you" Stefan says. Both our eyes widen.

"Did you just call me Elena!" I yell. "You can go beg her to take you back because we're done Stefan m!" I say. I turn to walk out the door but Stefan grabs my arm.

"where do you think your going" Stefan smirks.

"Away from you I'm done. I'm not the only who who's been hiding things am I?" I question

"What are you talking about" Stefan asks. I glare at him and walk towards the door.

"You never told me you knew Hadley" I say over my shoulder. I walk out of the house I call home. I don't look back as I climb into my black truck. I twist the keys and speed down the driveway. I don't look back, goodbye Stefan...