Chapter 12 part 2

Hadley

----------

His wonderful British accent put shivers down my spine. "Now back to business why are you here?"

I felt the grin on my face appear. My plan is about to be put in to motion...

The only issue is How does would anyone kill the person who saved them so many years ago. I owe her and this is how I will repay her... By killing her... But it's not my fault I don't have a choice. She wouldn't have saved me if it weren't for Stefan who at the time she had wrapped around her fingers and later would kill him. She not only killed me, Stefan, Damon and Amya but was the reason my family was murdered. I owe her nothing... Not anymore.

I look up onto Klaus's eyes they where an ocean blue tonight and what a lovely colour to be. I walking up to him and place my hand on his shoulder. " I have information you need and you have the ability to save the last person I have always cared for and I know you did care for. So I'm asking for an exchange some thing I want for something you want." I state. He holds out his hand gesturing for

me to take it for some odd reason but instead of asking question I take it. It's funny this happened the very last time we seen each other except he was the one requesting I do a trade with him. I hate even thinking about it.

"We'll need to go somewhere a little more privet." He gestures towards the door. I take his hand, the living dead shouldn't be warm but it was.i felt like I could melt to his touch and I'd be okay with that.

He leads me out of the room step be gentle step. Paintings from people of the past they where wonderful. Not even me a girl who lived for a hundred years seen these famous paintings until then. It was a wonderful sight.

We crossed three hallways climbed to sets of stairs walked across the living area and down another hallway. Vampire speed of course. When we reached a dead end there was only two doors both dark and both giving no hint to what awaits us in them. One was on the right and the other on the left. "Hadley pick a door. You should remember what door is the right one. Then again you blocked most things we had together."

What did he mean by what we had together? For what I have known we had nothing together, we shared deals but he did that with most people but always for something he wanted.

Okay... What do I pick? What's in the other that I have to remember? Maybe the left? I'm left handed so let's go with the right? Why not it's worth a shot.

I walk up past Klaus and to the wooden door on the right. I suddenly stop in front of it, my hand grazes over the wood, a familiar feeling/sensations grazed over it, I have been here before... "Klaus whats in here" I ask slightly confused... But only for a second. Once my hand reaches the door noob I remember... His office is the left one.

"Trick question, your are playing mind games with me and my guess is that non of the doors lead to your office. This one," I say pointing to the left "is the old Parlour room from 1800s even though I wasn't there I know my history, the one on the right is the room you built when you wanted a family... And now you finally have a chance with that."

" I won't interrupt your family making time much longer but we still have matters to attended to." I said nonchalantly. I go to the left door a glance at klaus, I must have gotten it right... But I don't know how I knew the answer. It felt like I was someone else for just one moment. But not just that I felt there was something missing that now I will never no what it is.

Klaus also must of felt the same feelings I did. Because when we walked past the door I could feel the disappointed through the air. It's strange I don't understand completely but with time I hope the feeling of loss goes away.

There is a dark hard wood desk in the middle of the room and a large chair behind hind it which looked as if it where meant for a king to sit on. "That love is because it is."

"Oh..."

"Anyways what did you want to talk about?"

My hands clam up and the feeling of death in the air doesn't disappear from me. " Amaya is in Danger and I need you help."

He smiles at me "and what do you want me to do? Because you of all people know I don't do things for free." I pause, putting my hands to my check and looking down as if I where to be thinking but I truly wasn't. " I have information about the moon stone and It's location along as where Katherine is hiding out to. So will you help me?" I question, my hands crossing to seem more serious and thankfully it worked.

He seemed to pounder around the room as if he was thinking. " so let me guess you want me to save Amaya, the bitch who broke my brothers heart and in return I get the location of Katherine and the moon stone... Hmm... I'll take you up on that deal... On one condition that you go to the founders ball with me." He asked coldly

How on gods earth am I supposed to juggle the Elena and Katherine issue at the ball?

"Love, I'll take care of Katherine don't worry about it, just make sure your ready." He then starts to walk away "I'll pick you up at 7:30.

--------------------------------------

Sorry guys I had writers block for like everything so I'll update two books today :) love Cirra_jewels <3