Chapter 6 part 2

This is prov 6

Damon's prov part 6

3 day later

------------

I wake up the raise of sun light and dame my body hurts. Fucking klaus I'm going to kill him if I had the chance. I turn to my left an Hadley is sitting straight up facing the wall. Her eyes are blank and so is her expression. How hard was she hit?... She was probably sweet talking klaus, she so stupid when will she learn? "Damon?" Mutters Hadley.

I put my hand on top of hers and intertwine them together. "I'm right here Hadley." I say as sweet as I can but her expression doesn't change, she's looks completely motionless. There's no way she turned off her emotions! I can't live with emotionless Hadley she so creepy and she's mean! But she wouldn't turn of her emotions unless I did something... Did I say anything thing to hurt her? No I couldn't have!

"Damon, where are you?" Cried Hadley.

"Hadley I'm right here, maybe if you turned around you'd see me." What is she doing? It's like she's in her ignoring me. Anyways I'm going to get dressed.

I hall the blankets off, she still doesn't say anything. I run off an get dressed, usually by now she would have yelled at me and force me into the bathroom, she's such a five year old. Sadly that isn't whats happening, she never even blinked but her mouth does "where is that dick and why did he leave me here?!" Even in this state she calls me names!

"Stefen!" I yell. If anyone could do anything he'd be the one to find out.

I hear Stefan yell back "what?!" He sound agitated... Sucks to be him we have a problem.

Fumes blaze threw me "get in here now!" I see Stefan rush threw the doorway and Amaya right behind him. The looks of shock on both of there face grew worse."Damon! She yells worriedly.

My passions demolished "Hadley I'm right in front of you! Are you fucking blond? Can you hear me?! Answer me!" I yell frantically. She doesn't respond. "Okay,okay Damon calm down. Amaya well handle this."say Stefan quickly.

Her grip tightens but release, what could she be seeing for her to act so strangle? What's she doing hiding away like this? Better yet how did she end up like this? Wait it was probably from hitting her head so many times lately.

Hadley prov

-------------

I look around the room again "Damon?" He doesn't answer, Where is he? Oh! Why would he leave me here alone! Oh That jerk! Wait this cant be my old home?! Could it... There's no way, this has to be one of Damon's tricks. I have an idea, if this is the same house I grew up In Then my diary should still be here! I quickly rush over to the closet but my foot gets caught up in something and I'm falling forward hitting my head again...! "Damon, where are you?!" Tears rush down my checks and I don't need a mirror to know. Oh Damon if this is one of you special gifts then I want you to ta-ake iit back! I have to grow up, wait I'm a vampire I'm already grown up. What am I saying to my self.

I pull my self to my knees and

dust my self off. I look down at my surroundings, I accidentally ripped my dress... Oops. Wait! Why am I wearing the dress I died in! Oh my god! I wonder if I time traveled back in time! Oh that's sounds so cool! Wait does that mean I could die again?! Oh I hope not dieing the first time hurt like hell!

I want out of here! Where is he? "Where is that dick and why did he leave me here?!" Then out of Know where I hear foot steps walking into the room "Hadley using such language isn't aloud, you know that." Says a very slyly, it has to be Damon. I turn around to a very well known "face what's gotten into you love," it's klaus! He's hand reaches for the side of my face and softly strokes it. "So why'd you hid the moon stone in the well,love?"

I rolled my eyes "so this is all your doing ha? And don't call me love, don't you remember why I blew you off on that so called date? Or is it the fact that I moved on from you that pisses you of so much? Klaus I want to go home with Damon now leave me be." I say. This had to be eating him be because his eyes turned bloody red and in seconds I'm being pushed up against a wall. "You have a bad habit with pushing people against walls. You didn't do this because you still like me is it? Or is it love?"

His left hand jabs right in the gut I can tell I pushed his buttons to hard. "Don't you dare ever say that word again! Now tell me why you hid the moon stone in the well!" He yells. Nosing him he's about to have a temper tantrum. I guess I have no choice " I hid it in the well for protection."I say defeatedly. His eyes go back to normal... What ever normal is for him. " now was that so hard? But I know that's not the reason so spit it out love."

I know what I'm about to do will define every thing I believe in but it will buy me some time that is very much needed. "Klaus?" I ask, he looks at me with a destroyed look "what?" He replies. "Klaus I didn't stop loving you... I didn't want to end us but..." I look up his eyes shown something I never seen before. It looked like kindness was finding Away threw him so continue. " I hid the moon stone in the well because I new know one would ever be able to get it knowing it was at the the bottom. I had a plan seance the beginning, I didn't want anyone to get hurt and I-"

"Was that really your intension? If that's really how you feel then why don't you come back with me and dump your little friends?" He's left hand reaches for a piece of my hair that had been slightly been in front of my face. He pulled it and tucked it behind my ear, he leans in "kl-" he cuts me off "don't Hadley" he whispers. I find my self in the worst passion ever! Klaus leans in and before I know it his soft lips are touching mine. His hands pull mine against the wall so I can't run away. Damon I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!... "Damon!" I yell. Klaus let's me go and I rush down the stairs. Where am I Togo... Stephen has to be around here if klaus is! I turn into one of the spare bedrooms I remember that there's was an old passage way, I can use that to get out. Before long klaus is right behind me, he grabs me by the hair and pulls me to the ground "haaa! Stop please!"

But he doesn't stop "You lied Hadley, you lied to me and for the last time!" I lie to him every time i see him!

I look up at the last face I would ever see, I know very much that my life was coming to an end and I definitely deserve it for the shit I have done. " kill me then, I know you hate liars. I'm just like every other person out there but I'm not sorry and never will be because I did it for a good reason that I alone will only know. Lets just say I'm saving your life right now and you can thank me when I'm died." He let go of my hair and bens down to my level. "Love, I'm not going to kill you... Not yet anyways. I need you alive but only in the state your in right now because I needed your friends occupied so I can get the moon stone. By the way if you can't find away out of here soon you will be stuck here for ever."

"

Forever... How,why ? "I will be stuck here for ever? With you?!" Where did he go? And will I really be stuck here for ever?...