Chapter 9 part 1

Amaya's POV 9

I wake up in my hotel room. I slowly get up and look around. I haven't heard from Hadley yet, I wonder if she talked to Stefan. I'm so pissed at Elijah right now. He probably screwed up things between me and Stefan.

I walk into the bathroom and take a hot shower. I guess I'm gonna go home soon. Oh great I get to deal with the dick Damon and Stefan, who is still probably mad at me.

I've just noticed I haven't been to school in awhile. I should probably go back there. It's funny how Hadley, Stefan and I know everything. The teachers don't know what to say. I turn of the soothing hot water and step out of the shower.

I pull on a pair of dark jean shorts and a blue tank top. I brush out my long straight brown hair, and grab my phone. I sigh when I notice Hadley still hasn't texted me back. I pull on my shoes and head out the door. I check out of the hotel and climb into my black truck.

By the time I get back to town I'm really not I'm the mood to go home. I drive around town for a few hours. I walk into shops and explore the woods. Yeah I'm really bored.

It's around 8 O'clock at night. I decide to head into the grill. I walk in and look around. The place is pretty full tonight. Matt,Tyler, and Jeremy are hanging out by the pool tables. Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena are sitting at a table laughing.

I make my way over to the guys playing pool. "Hey Amaya" Matt says with a smile. "Wanna join us?" He asks hanging me a pool stick. "Sure" I smile taking the pool stick from his hand.

After I beat all the guys at pool Matt says he had to get back to work. "Hey Amaya come over" Caroline calls to me. I make my way over to Bonnie and Caroline. "Hey guys, where'sElena?" I ask. M

"Over at the Barr with Damon" Bonnie answers. I look over at the Barr, my eyes wonder in shock at what I see. Damon is sitting on one of the Barr stools. Elena is sitting on the one next to him. But their big just sitting way to close, no they are fucking making out.

"I'll be right back" I say to the two girls sitting beside me. I get up and walk Angrily to the Barr. "I need to talk to you" I say grabbing Damon by the arm. I drag him outside the Barr into the dark cold night. Once we 're outside I turn to face him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell In his fave. "Your cheating on Hadley!" I growl. "Yeah I am Amaya! And your not gonna tell Hadley about this. What she don't know won't hurt her" Damon says like it's no big deal.

"You emotionless bitch!" I scream. "You should be lucky to have someone like Hadley. She can do much better than you! I knew you were a dick Damon but I didn't think you would do something like this! I can't believe you" I whisper the last part.

Damon grabs me to the waist. "Your not gonna tell her anything" he whispers. I lift me leg up and knew him between the legs. I raise my hand and punch him in the nose. I hear a crack.

"You really think I'm not gonna tell her" I laugh. I take off running vampire speed to the house. I'll come back for my truck later.

I walk through the front door. I hear Stefan and Hadley talking in the living room. "I don't know what I'm going to do Stefan" Hadley whispers. I have a feeling I'm not sap issued to hear this conversation but oh well. "Hadley if you don't wanna be with him u don't have to be" Stefan answers.

"I know but... I still love him. I don't know what to do" Hadley complains. I walk into the room at that moment. "Hadley we need to talk alone" I say. I don't look at Stefan as I speak. "Stefan can you give us a minute?" Hadley asks. Stefan nods and leaves the room.

I sit next to Hadley on the couch. "Hadley I have to tell you something..." I say not knowing how to tell her the news. Hadley sits next to me not knowing that what am I going to tell her could possibly crush her. Well then again it is Hadley, she might crush Damon.

"Hadley I was at the Grill and I saw Damon" I say. Hadley looks at me confused. "Hadley there's no easy way to say it so I'm just gonna say it." I take a deep breath, "Hadley Damon is cheating on you" I say quickly.

Hadley doesn't look angry, she smiles. "You're lying" she laughs. I sigh and shake my head pulling out my phone. Before I flipped out at Damon I took a picture of him and Elena kissing. I show the picture to Hadley. Her face shows hurt... Then anger. "He's dead" she says her voice deadly.

At that very moment the fucking backstabbing twat himself walks through the door. "Hey babe" Damon say walking over to Hadley and I. He tries to kiss her but she pushes him away. "Amaya can you leave for a second? Damon and I need to have a very important conversation" Hadley says to sweetly. Her voice sounds sweet and in Innocent... This can't be good."gladly" I say and leave the room as quickly as I can.

I have my own relationship problems to deal with...

I walk upstairs into mine and Stefan!/ room. Stefan is sitting on the bed when I walk in. He stands to his feet when he hears me enter."Stefan..." I whisper. "I don't like Elijah" I continue. I take a step toward him. "You are the only one I love, and if you can't believe me then fine. But I will always love you" I say my voice full of emotion. I hate emotional stuff but right now I don't care...

I need Stefan...

Stefan runs across the room to where I'm standing.

"I love you too" he whispers before pressing his lips to mine.