Chapter 7 part 1

Amaya's POV 7

I look down at Katherine's

DEAD! Body. My hands are covered in blood. I can't believe it I just kill.... Katherine. Wait! I killed Katherine yes!. Stefan walk towards me. "Amaya..." He says nervously. "Come on let's get you cleaned up " Stefan says softly.

Stefan pulls me to my feet

and we walk to the bathroom. After I'm all cleaned up Stefan leads me into our room. "You need to go to sleep. Dob't worry Bonnie will help Hadley" Stefan whispers. I climb into bed and watch him leave . My mind starts to drift and the memories that hounted me for years, come rushing into my mind.

FLASHBACK

Year 1921

I walked into my enormous house.

I was just at Elijah's house. I always hated going to his house. His brother klaus is a bitch, and his brother Cole is always looking at me. "Hello Amaya we're you out with Elijah again?" My father asked. "Yes I was" I answered. I said goodnight to my father and two older brothers, then walked up the stairs to my room.

My room was huge the walls

were a light sky blue. The floor was a dark hard wood. My bed was made up with dark blue blankets. Light sky blue cretins hung around my bed, they matched the walls. In the corner was a wooden dresser and desk. On one wall were two huge double doors that led to a balcony. I changed out of my long dark blue dress and climbed into bed, as you can tell I like blue.

I woke up to a strange smell.

I jumped out of bed and ran to my door. It was hot my house was on fire!. I ran to the balcony but i was on the top floor. If I jump I could die. I looked down and saw Cole smirking. He did this I know he did.

"Amaya" Elijah calls. He

jumps up onto my balcony. "Elijah how did you get up here?" I ask. "That's not important" he says picking me up. He jumped off the balcony with me in his arms. Howe landed safely on the ground next to cole. I turn and look at my house. "We need to save my family" I say with tears streamingg down my face.

"It's to late Amaya" Elijah

Answered. So I cried in Elijah's arms watching my family and house burn to nothing.

Elijah told me Cole was

jealous. But I just say he is a bitch.

END OF FLASHBACK

I wake up with tears on my

Cheeks. I must have fallen asleep. I Wipe the tears away and sit up. Stefan walks in the room. "Stefan is Hadley okay?" I ask. "Well... Bonnie did the spell but she hasn't woken up yet" Stefan says. "Hey are you okay it looks like you've been crying" Stefan says softly. "It's nothing..." I answer.

Damon's POV

I come in the room just

as Bonnie is leaving. I walk in and look at Hadley. "Klaus I didn't stop loving you..." She says. My jaw drops, what the hell did she just say. She... Loves... KLAUS!? She can't love him... Can she?. Oh she's gonna hear it when she wakes up. I sit and wait for her to wake up. It took a whole day until she did.

When her eyes open the first

thing I do is glare at her. "So you love Klaus huh?" I ask. She looks confused. "No Damon you got it wrong I" I cut her off before she could finish. "I don't wanna hear it. I was so worried about you. I stayed by your side this whole time. I heard you scream out my name. I wanted to help you. But how could you love klaus?" I say. I don't give her time to answer. I walk out of our bedroom slamming the door behind me.