+1

The alarm buzzed. Crimson.

The usual annoying screeching sound that it usually made that made me want to throw it across the the room. That was the point of it making that sound, otherwise, I can't say I would have wanted to get out of bed.

I'd stayed up all night, writing a song. All night as in until 8am. I'd just finished staying up 24 hours, and already, it was 10 in the afternoon.

"Ahh, STOP!" I said reaching over to turn the alarm off, but ended up rolling out of bed and landing on the floor by accident. "Oww...!" I whined, but not bothering to actually get up. I want to sleep? Can't I just sleep?

I rolled over and stared at the cream coloured ceiling. Flute. High C.

I hummed. Seeing shapes and colours as I changed the tone of it. It almost lulled me back to sleep until my phone started chiming a little melody I'd composed last summer. White, wispy, purple.

I scrambled up to check it. I didn't get a whole lot of messages. Maybe because none of my friends really cared for sitting in a recording room, putting together songs. Or maybe because I did that 'weird' thing with the humming.

Unknown: I can't believe how stupid she is, are you okay? [10:57AM Wednesday, May 3rd]

I frowned. I had no idea what this person was. Ugh, another wrong number. Some days it felt like I was getting more wrong numbers then anything from anyone I actually knew.

Woozi: I think you have the wrong number. [10:58AM, Wednesday, May 3rd]

The reply was within a couple seconds.

Unknown: Yeah, sure, that's nice. Way to avoid the subject. Bitch, just tell me if you're okay or not. [10:59AM]

Woozi: Uh, no srsly, I don't know you. [10:59AM]

Unknown: Ouch, that hurts. Why are you always lyin? [11:00AM]

Unknown: I was just trying to help, but if you want to be a bich about it..[11:01AM]

Unknown: Honestly Wonwoo, I could smack the fool out of you rn. [11:01AM]

Woozi: I'm not Wonwoo, most people call me Woozi, you have the wrong number. [11:02AM]

Unknown: That's nice. people call me I-don't-give-a-damn. Wonwoo, honestly of all the fake-ass names to come up with, you need an award for this one is2g [11:03AM]

Ouch, this guy's a jerk. I put threw the phone on the bed, then went over to my closet. Despite that weird experience, I still was going to spend the day at the nearby theater. They had recording equipment there. Recording equipment I couldn't afford. And honestly, I cherished the time I got to spend there.

I threw on a colorfully patterned shirt that fit a little loose, jeans and a pink snapback. I liked how the colours sounded, like a symphony of sound when they were together. Meanwhile, my phone must have chimed 10 times. Whoever it was obviously still didn't believe me.

Unknown: I know you're just screening my texts here. [11:04AM]

Unknown: I'll just talk to myself.

Unknown: Don't make me actually break down and call you, don't make me go back to the 80's

Unknown: bOY

Unknown: iF Mingyu knew how rude af you're being >.>

Unknown: Just tell me how it went so I can feel like I didn't fail you as a friend...

I got my bag with all my music papers and together, shoving my phone in my pocket,  slinging one strap over my shoulder. I went up the stairs two at a time, given my room was in the basement.

The door to the basement opened out to the kitchen, so I grabbed a bag of potato chips, holding that between my teeth as I grabbed a can of cola from the fridge, before heading out the back door. At this point, Mom didn't care so much where I went, since it was obvious where, since I was there everyday.

Eventually this guy would have to figure out he had the wrong number...right? He wouldn't just keep texting me, would he?

---