+14

Hoshi: Open the door, u little hoe [02:01AM]

Hoshi: like seriously,

open

         the

                 damn

                          door

                                 u

                                    smol

                                        child -.- [2:01AM]

Hoshi: r u casually pretending it's not freezing outside rn? [02:02AM]

Hoshi: HOESHIT, IT'S STARTING TO RAIN GETCHO BUTT OUT HERE [02:02AM]

I sighed, looking at the phone, the screen lighting up the dark room. I'd turned off all the lights so I couldn't see anything around me, no colors, no shapes. So my mind could be clear and empty for a second.

But then there's this guy, who's apparently been sitting outside my house for hours. I don't get why he didn't just leave already, I didn't want to come out, I didn't want to answer him, I didn't care.

I used the phone to guide myself out of the room, wrapping myself in my blanket as I walked. If these text messages were anything to go by, he wouldn't stop until I checked whatever the hell was outside.

When I opened the front door, looking down at the doorstep, I nearly slammed the door shut.

There was a guy in a box on my doorstep. Please, someone tell me I'm dreaming and this is some crazy stupid dream.

"Hey, Jihoon!" He said waving.

I rolled my eyes, it was that blonde haired Soonyoung guy. How did he even know where I lived? And why did he decide in front of my house was the perfect place to sit in a box?

I looked outside, looking both ways down the quiet empty street. "You see anyone else out here?" I asked Soonyoung, since he was conveniently there to question.

He shook his head. "Not a soul, man, it's 2 in the morning, who would be out?"

I put my hand out, feeling for the supposed rain Hoshi was talking about, feeling a few drops coming down, just like he said. He could just be near the area, I guess, didn't have to be right here.

"Why are you here, then?" I asked Soonyoung, wrapping my blanket tighter around myself.

Soonyoung smiled, his eyes turning into lines that kind of reminded me of how a clock face looks. "Bo-o-o-ored. And Worried, and wondering if you're alive."

I frowned. "Why is everyone so worried? I'm fine."

"Your mom still in the hospital?" Soonyoung asked, still not getting out of that box.

"And why is that the first thing everyone asks?" I said, looking over at the door-frame just so I didn't have to look at him sitting contently in a box, a sight that kind of creeped me out to be honest.

Soonyoung pouted. "Uh, well, how are you then?"

"Tired. You kept me awake." I responded. He needed to appreciate how much I really wanted to be asleep right now and not having a conversation with a guy in a box.

"Obviously. And?"

"And I think I'm a little hungry."

"Aah, me too, let's eat soon."

I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Okay, are you done? Can you go home? Can I go to sleep now?"

"Oh...Um...." Soonyoung scratched his neck, looking away from me. "I lost the keys to my house, could I stay at your place? Just until tomorrow?"

I scrunched up my nose. I remembered very vividly that forced piggyback ride, and that 'small' comment, and the stealing of my sheet music. Then I slammed the door, leaving him outside.

"But Jihoon! It's cold out here, it's going to rain!" I heard him yelling from outside.

---

A/N:

Oh em geeeeeee I miss writing author's notes, but the chapters are 1/3rd the length of what I usually write for wattpad, and 1/10th of what I usually write in general O.o So I'm kind of like,

*Deep, mysterious voice* That seems a little much to write an author's note for every chapter, be mysterious for once author-nim.

PSSSSH, I SUCK AT MYSTERIOUS >O<)/ I HAVE NO SWAG OR JAEMS. It's a crisis :3

~Neri~

Vote+Comment/Spam like that one mystery meat stuff that I see sometimes in the grocery store O.o