+32

Woozi: Hoshi, it's been an hour, where are you? [02:04PM]

Woozi: Hoshi, I decided to clean myself up, please don't stand me up, I could have slept longer, I'm still tired from yesterday, do not do this to me, I will kill you [02:05PM]

I sighed, sitting by my front door. I figured he'd come early. I wanted him to come early. Early would have made sense if he wanted to go to this party.

Unless he ditched me. Just preventing all the awkward that would happen by bringing me.

I hummed to myself, wiggling my feet as I sat on the floor, looking at my bright pink and neon green sneakers and my light blue jeans. I'd thrown on a sort of light coral sweater, since it was a little cold, and a floral snapback since I liked how everything sounded together when I looked at it.

I looked nice, and he wasn't showing up.

I sighed, getting up. I knew it wasn't a date, he hadn't asked for a date. It was just hanging out, but of course it's just hanging out, he thinks I find him disgusting.

Woozi: T^T [02:10PM]

Then I heard a knock at the door and nearly jumped. It surprised me so much. I looked at the door for a minute, then decided it was probably just the mailman or something, and I really didn't want to deal with the mailman.

My phone buzzed.

Hoshi: OmFg, OpEn ThE dOoR, u HoE O(≧▽≦)O [02:12PM]

I went up to the door and threw it open to find Soonyoung standing there, a smile on his face and wearing a black button up shirt and dark thin striped pants.

"Who are you calling a hoe? You're the one who's name is Hoe-shi." I said, frowning.

He pouted when he looked me up and down. "Aw, we clash. Sad." He said, ignoring what I said completely, running a finger from his eye down his cheek like a fake tear. "Oh well, we'll coordinate next time, I guess." He said, smiling big before taking me by the wrist and pulling me outside and toward a bright red car that was parked in front of the house.

"Wait! God, would you wait a minute!" I said, trying to pull away for a second. "Lock the door, I've got to lock the door!"

Soonyoung sighed loudly, letting go, "Go ahead than. But come on, come on, come on!"

He was excited. I didn't know how I felt about it yet. Parties were sensory overload. Even more so for me. Parties were a lot of noise all at once, so much going on, so much to look at, and with everything mixed up, it sounded and looked a world different to me, and the last party I was at, I had a panic attack. It had just been too much to process, and my mom rushed to pick me up while everyone just stared.

They just sat there and stared at me, screaming and covering my ears and closing my eyes tight in a corner.

I don't want Hoshi to see me like that, but I want to go with him.

As I turned the key, locking the door, the car horn honked at least 5 times.

"Woozi! Come on! Locking the door doesn't take that long!" Hoshi said, standing by the car, waiting.

I sighed, than ran down to the car. I can survive this, I'll all be alright. I just have to believe that it will be or it won't.

If only I was that optimistic.

----