+19

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, scared suddenly. I could feel my body shaking, the sound of the room was a high pitched whine, everything white noise.

"I mean, where have you been, Woozi?" My mom asked again. "I've been here in the hospital for days, and they told me you this is the first time you're visiting." An upset, purple tone was coming into her voice, and it made tears burn just behind my eyes.

I fidgeted, I didn't know quite what to do with myself, and I felt so incredibly out of place, "Mama, I wanted to, I really did, I just..." It was hard to put it into words, explain it, actually say what I was actually doing. How would I say that I'd locked myself in the house, wallowing in self pity?

She looked at me with a look that said she would have yelled if she was feeling well, "You were busy doing that music nonsense again, weren't you?"

I felt like my stomach flipped. "N-no..."

"You were, weren't you? Just like always, that same stupid little hobby..."

"N-no...mom, I--." I started, though, by now, my voice was starting to choke with tears.

"Bet you figured while I'm in the hospital, you can do whatever the hell you want and screw yourself up even more." She leaned forward a little and looked around me at the doorway where Soonyoung and his friends were standing. "You put together some kind of group to play your little music with?"

I shook my head, "N-no, th-they're just--."

She let out a short laugh, "They're not your friends, that's for sure, you haven't had a friend in years because of your dumb little hobby."

I wiped tears with my sleeve. It wasn't a lie, I knew it was the truth, I've known it for a long time. But it hurt. It felt like a slap on the face. A particularly hard one. "Eomma, I... I ... That h-hurts, st-stop..."

"I asked you to stop this music nonsense!"

I couldn't take it anymore, it hurt so bad, the colors were too much, the sounds were too much, the lump in my throat felt like I'd choke on it, I could hardly see. I went over to the doorway, shoving Soonyoung out of the way along with his friends, starting to run down the hallway.

"Wooz--JIHOON!" I heard Soonyoung yell after me.

But I wasn't stopping until I was outside, I didn't care how many nurses looked at me funny, I was getting out of here, I couldn't take it, even without all the colors and sounds driving me crazy, Inside, I felt like I was dying.

---

a/n:

that moment when you're just writing your feelings out -.-

~Neri~

GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL AND NONSENSE #NOCHILL4EVER