+29

"Could you stop squirming?" Soonyoung was saying, holding me down and covering my mouth still.

His hands smelled like peaches, and were clamped onto my mouth to prevent all my yelling and complaining from echoing around the empty theater.

"Woozi, it's okay, calm do--"

I got a good grip on his arm and pulled it away from my mouth, "LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY--!"

Soonyoung clamped his hand over my mouth again and started and basically picked me up, and since he was bigger than me, he picked me up fairly easily. Except for me hitting him and trying to wiggle away from him, he didn't get much resistance.

Damn Hoshi and his...height advantage.

Soonyoung carried me back to the sound recording room, setting me down in the chair and turning on the light.

When I actually could see him, I could see how messy he was dressed, sweatpants with legs pulled up to different levels and his blonde hair messily sticking out in all directions, his eyes looking only half awake and a coat light jean jacket slung over his shoulders.

He looked like he'd just rolled out of bed, and the look reminded me of a light auburn.

Soonyoung looked down for a moment, seeming to realize that he'd just carried me around and basically kidnapped me. "Hey..." He said awkwardly. "How have you been, Woozi?"

I blinked. "Soonyoung, you know how I've been, I've been telling you..." I wondered for a second if he's actually been reading any of the messages I sent at all, but then, he must have, because I sent that a second ago and he replied. Maybe he was just skimming over them?

"I'd like it better if you called me Hoshi." He said, kinda quiet, his voice like a color between white and light blue.

"Hoshi, why are you here?" I asked.

Soonyoung chewed his lip for a second. "You..." He paused, and when he resumed, he looked up at me with a big smile, "You said you'd recorded something, I told you I wanted your mixtape and I'd play it everyday until I died, I wasn't playing around, Woozi!"

He was hiding how he felt, and inside I felt a pang of guilt. He'd confessed something he couldn't have told many, and I just shot him down brutally. "You could have just let me email a copy of the file, You didn't have to--."

"I wanted to see you." He said, voice changing it's tone so suddenly that the visuals that colored over my vision confused me for a bit.

 I bit my lip, sitting back in the chair. I'd wanted to see him too, I'd wanted him to answer, I was worried, as much as now I was furious with him, I had to admit, I missed his idiotic actions a bit...

"Hoshi?"

"Yeah?"

I fiddled around with my fingers, trying to understand why I felt so compelled to do this, "I'll burn you a CD, but only if you sing with me."

"What? Sing?"

---