+16

I eventually got to sleep, but the bad part was I woke up to yelling, a crash, and what sounded like someone playing a video game full blast. Checking my clock, I could see it was 8AM. 5 hours of sleep. Five. hours. I'd just woken up, and already  regretted letting Soonyoung in my house.

What. The. Hell? I rolled over in the bed and put the pillow over my face. It didn't really block out any of it, in fact, it seemed like they were getting louder almost to compensate.

With another minute, I'd had enough. I got out of bed, throwing my bedroom door open and stumbling down the hall.

"I said, quiet! You're going to wake Jihoon!" I heard Soonyoung say as I got closer to the living room. I want to strangle him. He invited other people into the house? Since when is that acceptable?

In the living room, I saw a few familiar faces, No one I knew by name except Soonyoung, but everyone else were people I recognized from the theater, all actors that were in that dressing room. Some of them were playing my Playstation, playing Assassin's Creed, while some of them looking to be reading over lines, while some of them, including Soonyoung, are doing some weird nonsense, carrying a guy around. In short, there are 12 guys in my living room right now.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" I asked.

It got quiet, everyone looking over at me. Some of them in shock, some like I was crazy, others like I hadn't said anything, but every single one of them looking guilty one way or another.

There were way too many people I didn't know in my house, and I felt surrounded, and I didn't like it in the least, and I wanted to throw someone out the window, I just hadn't decided whose ass was being flung out first yet.

Eventually, I decided that should be Soonyoung, so I marched up to him. His eyes widened, and he and another guy with kind of chubby cheeks set the guy they were carrying down on the floor.

"What even made you think this was okay?!" I asked, yelling at the top of my voice. "I don't even know you, and I thought I was being nice, and you invite all your crazy theater friends in here?!"

"Crazy?" The guy on the floor said, propping himself up on his elbows on the floor. "This is like, everyday stuff." His voice reminded me of a deep green.

"We did invade his privacy though, we should have at least thought of how he might feel about that." Another one of them said, one of them who was actually rehearsing lines. Probably the most reasonable in the group. His voice was calm and reminded me of a light pink.

Soonyoung scratched the back of his neck, looking off to the side, obviously trying to avoid looking anywhere near where my face was, so obviously guilty. "You're so alone all the time, I thought you could use some friends? And these guys aren't bad, they're basically harmless--except Mingyu, he's a little nasty puppy."

"HEY!" Someone said from over by the playstation. For someone who was supposedly nasty, he looked very well put together, Not at all 'nasty'.

Mingyu. Mingyu... 'IF Mingyu knew how rude af you're being...' Was it that Mingyu? Then wait... Hoshi's probably in my house, thinking this while thing is just hilarious. It annoyed me, this guy who thought it was hilarious to leave a guy in a box--who wasn't even his friend, on my doorstep, then be a part of this invasion of my house. It was probably his idea too.

The guy who was on the floor previously got up, looking at me evenly, "You'd be perfect for Puck, you fit the role really well... Don't you guys think? Doesn't he seem like Puck?

I probably made a face much like when you take a sip of milk that had started to go bad. Why of all things, a fairy? And then randomly like that. I gestured around at everyone in the room, besides making that face, I was going to ignore that Puck comment. "All of you had better be out of my house when I get back from the hospi--."

Soonyoung jumped up and down, "You're going to visit your mom? Can I come?"

"NO!" Why was this guy so intent on following me everywhere?

---

A/N:

The new cover is by Woozical Who is definitely Senpai :3 hahahaha It's so pretty, it slays everything, I just ;-; if you read this, then thanks again, yeah~? ^O^)/

(^-^)-b

~Neri~