+23

Woozi: Soonyoung, where are you going? [03:34PM]

Woozi: You've been walking pretty much aimlessly. [03:35PM]

And he had. I'd been following him for at least 10 minutes, and he'd only been walking around, hands in his pockets, looking up at buildings, slowly, aimlessly, without any sort of purpose, just wandering. He sure as hell wasn't going to get milk.

Woozi: Why don't you at least answer? I know it's you, Soonyoung, I'm not dumb. [03:38PM]

Once again, he didn't answer. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't follow him like this all day, even I was starting to question my morals for following him like this.

"Hoshi!" I yelled, just to see if I could just get his attention.

He stopped walking, his shoulders rising and falling as if taking a deep breath, then exhaling. Then turned to face me, a smile on his face. "Hey, Woozi."

With that oh-so casual greeting, It made me angry. All that? The lying and pretending, and all he had to say was, 'Hey, Woozi'? I walked up to him and nearly smacked him across the face, but stopped myself short. Soonyoung winced as if I'd hit him anyway.

I started calm, but my voice rose as I went on, "Why did you lie to me like that? Was it funny? Did you think I wouldn't figure it out?! Did you--?!"

"I didn't mean to." Soonyoung interrupted, his voice sounding that same dark purple. "I was going to tell you at first." He smiled lightly. "But then you thought I was someone else, and I kind of just...rolled with it, you know?" He laughed half-heartedly.

"Rolled with it? Soonyoung--!"

"But let me finish! You know that second day? When you came to get your sheet music? I meant to tell you then, really, I did. Like, I had a whole thing to say, it involved sarcastic jokes and everything, since I knew who you were I was kind of scared to talk to you, because I heard were kind of a loner and liked hitting people, and then I guess also..." Soonyoung's licked his lips, his tone dipping back to a deep purple.

"Also what?"

Soonyoung emotions seemed to go up and down,

"God, Jihoon, I ma-a-a-ay have developed a crush on you, because I literally want to just take care of you, but I feel like you'll kill me because--."

"Crush?!" I took a step back. "How the--What in the hell?! No!" I wanted words to come out far better than that, but that's how it came out, and I could see Soonyoung's expression go from sounding something like a mid tempo drum, to just a quiet hum.

Why did I have to say it like that?

---

a/n:

I'mma just apologize for Woozi in this, he's being mean to Hoshi-Hosh >.<
How the story is flowing, not my fault, please don't blame meeeeee, I'm squishy (。ŏ_ŏ)

~Neri~