+22

Is it stupid to want to dance and choreograph for a living?

That was what Hoshi had asked last time I texted him. And he'd talked about it before. Could it really just be him? I'm going to beat his ass if it is.

After Soonyoung was done dancing, and the song ended, he jumped off the stage, walking over to me, "Did you like it? You were staring the whole time."

"Uh..." I started, I didn't really have a come back for that, I was indeed staring, actually a lot. I looked away, realizing how very hard I'd been staring, probably with my mouth agape the whole time. I blushed and looked away. What on earth am I blushing for?

Soonyoung smiled. If he was Hoshi, I'm going to smack him. Especially if right now he thinks I'm cute or some sh*t.

After that, he went over to a few of his other theater friends, asking them what they thought. He wasn't all that far, but he'd stopped looking at me for a while, so I took out my phone and texted Hoshi, just to see if I could catch Soonyoung.

Woozi: Hey, remember when you said I was adorable?

Woozi: I want to smack the fool out of you right now.

Woozi: Am I still adorable? [3:25PM]

Woozi: You dance really good Soonyoung.

Woozi: That's your real name, right?

Woozi: And you lied to me the whole time, wtf is wrong with you? Did you think that I wouldn't figure it out? Did you think it was funny?

Woozi: Is 'Hoshi' your way of playing some kind of game, you little freak?[3:26PM]

There wasn't a chime from a phone to be heard anywhere, so either Soonyoung had his phone on silent, or he wasn't Hoshi. But I'm sure he is, he has to be, I can't see anyone else being him. If it's not him, then I have no idea who it could be.

I almost thought maybe I should try something else, but then Soonyoung took his phone out of his back pocket, "Hold up, hold up..." He was saying, gesturing for Minghao to stop talking for a second while he looked at his phone. Soonyoung's face went from smiling to frowning in a matter of seconds.

"What's up?" Jisoo asked, upon seeing his expression.

"N-nothing. Just my mom, wants me to get milk..." Soonyoung replied, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry guys, I've gotta blast..."

"Bro, But what about rehearsal?" Vernon asked. "We've got to--."

Soonyoung was already making his way to the aisles and toward the door, grabbing his coat as he went, "I'll practice at home. We can meet up later and go over it." He waved to me as he walked out the door, "See you, Jihoon, don't let your mom stop you from doing what you love."

I'd never seen him so short with anybody. Soonyoung was all energy, this was a complete turn around. His voice suddenly turned deep purple, streaks of white swirled into it. And I could only think of a few things that could have done that, and one of them being those texts.

I got up and followed Soonyoung out soon after he left, giving his theater friends a brief wave as I left to see what Soonyoung would do.

---