+10

"Why'd you do that?" Soonyoung repeated, this time his expression more questioning, his eyebrows almost meeting in the middle. "Jihoon, I know I shouldn't have taken it but don't you think--"

I threw my hands up on the air, "You should've never looked at it in the first place!! It's my stuff and my mom's in the hospital  you could at least have the decency to not pull some kind of weird-ass sh*t!! And stop talking to me as if you know me! You don't! And the last thing I'd ever want to do is know some weird-ass freak like you, so just leave me the f*ck alone!"

Then I pushed past him, and he just limply let himself be pushed. The rest of the room was quiet, still, grey, and I liked it that way for once, no extra sound or colors or shapes clouding anything, I could just go home and be by myself, and everything would stay quiet.

It would probably stay quiet for days, weeks, because mom wasn't getting out of the hospital anytime soon.

I stormed out of the theater and thought about that, the silence I'd have to go through. And of course my first thought to cure that was music. I nearly screamed out loud in frustration. Music was a way of escaping for me, with it replacing what I saw and thought, I might as well be drinking alcohol, might as well be at a bar when I put on headphones.

Maybe that was why Mom said it was a waste of time, the way he was taking Music, it couldn't be good for him. It was probably an addiction of some kind.

Before he was even fully in the house, his phone buzzed.

Hoshi: Are you trying to scare me off?

Hoshi: nawt werking, sir.

Hoshi: still super precious, even when you're pissed off ( ◞・౪・)

Hoshi: way to tell 'em tho! I thought you were gonna beat someone's ass in a sec lmao -(。ノᗨ<。)ノ

Damn, thought I'd maybe convinced this guy to leave me alone.

Woozi: I'm not in the mood for your bull.

---