+37

"S-Soonyoung..." I moaned, feeling someone lift me up eventually, since touch was the only thing I wasn't overall confused about, I knew it was him lifting me up. And I'd kill him for treating me like a baby, but I wanted out, so I didn't mind for now.

I didn't dare open my eyes or uncover my ears, colors were already swimming back and forth between my ears from what I could hear, I didn't want it to get worse.

But I could tell, he was taking me away from the noise, things were slowly getting quieter, the sound was slowly going away, and the colors and shapes were starting to dull out and fade.

When all the noise stopped, Soonyoung asked. "Can you hear it still? The colors?"

I opened my eyes and stared at him. Soonyoung's cheeks were a sort of light rosy color, and it reminded me of a soft, slow, hum. "I always hear them and see them. It's never really quiet..."

Soonyoung nodded and put me down, really laid me down on a bed. And right around then, I realized he'd brought me to a really simple bedroom, and when I say simple, I mean bare minimum of anyone's needs for a bedroom.

"Yeeaah, we're not supposed to be in this part of the place..." Soonyoung said, looking down. "But it's quiet, so I thought it would help you calm down..."

I was getting to calm, but I wasn't really calm, my heart still pounding in my chest and the panic still vivid. "Seungkwan ok?" I asked.

Soonyoung sighed and knelt down beside the bed, pouting, "He's drunk as a skunk, but I got his dumb ass out of the window and sent Mingyu a text to come get those idiots because you freaked..." He drifted off for a second, then looked at me wide-eyed, "Not that that was your fault at all!"

"No Shit..." I said, than caught Soonyoung blushing. "What?"

Soonyoung turned a deeper shade of pink and I'll admit, I liked the sound of the color. "Nothing...! I just...ok, bro, you moaned my name, I'm not okay."

I scrunched up my nose, "Ew!"

"Ok, you might not like me, but please keep in mind, I'm trying really hard to get over you and I still love you, so please don't moan, thanks."

"That's gross!" I said, then chuckled.

Soonyoung smiled, "Oh, so you think it's hilarious? Also, I'm not the one who assumed that just because I said I wasn't ok meant that I was turned on, that was all you, kid, you dirty fairy boy."

I rolled my eyes, "That's not true! What the hell else am I supposed to assume if you say that? And You're always kinda gross, so."

"I am offended, small sir." Soonyoung said, and right around then, I noticed his fingers stroking the back of my hand softly, drawing small circles.

"I will kill you. I am not small." I said, just staring at his hand.

I didn't want to move, at first it annoyed the hell out of me, but then I came back to reality. The reality that I liked it, and then all I could do was stare while my stomach did backflips.

Soonyoung didn't say anything, and when I finally got to glancing at him, he was just watching me, staring right at me. And it felt like a moment time stopped, like I wasn't really in my body, but I knew I was, because even looking at Soonyoung now gave off small whispers of sound, like small voices.

He tilted his head, frowning at me. He was confused, but I was just as confused.

Then he stopped, clearing his throat and standing up, and I was sure, I caught him smirking for a second.

"Want me to take you home, Woo-Woo?" He asked, straight faced like nothing had ever happened.

What just even happened??

---

a/n:

lololol

innocent intentions, s2g

~neri~