+8

"Ok, first, I'm sorry, I lost a bet, it was a dare, I swear, not making it up, I'm not usually like that." He said,  getting off my back after I begrudgingly gave him a ride to the snack table.

I glared at him. I'd already given him a piggyback ride in front of all those actors, and the Director, and the maintenance guy, and everyone who was even remotely in the theater. It was a little too late to apologize, or explain.

The guy took a deep breath. "Uh...If you want, I'll give you a piggyback ride? You're small enough, I could--."

My eyes widened. "SMALL? Did you just call me small?! In relation to what?! There's nothing short about my height!" It'd been a while since I yelled at anyone, the tone looked new and strange in my mind.

Of all things, he stuck a hand out toward me for me to shake. "I'm Soonyoung."

I huffed. "Jihoon." I said, not shaking his hand.

He smiled as if I'd actually been nice enough to shake his hand. "I like the music you write, I'd love to hear it beyond my attempt at humming it?"

"That's nice. Can I have it back?" I wasn't in the mood to talk with him, even if he did seem able to read music and seemed to like it.

Soonyoung smiled. "Yeah, for sure, it's just in the dressing room. You just have to follow me." He said, whispering the last part for whatever reason.

He looked at me for a second, and I looked back. And I don't think it's even occurred to him that I was waiting for him to lead the way. "Aren't you going to lead the way?"

He stood still for a moment, about three seconds of absolute silence in which he only blinked his small eyes widened. "Right, the dressing room!"

Then he went to a door backstage, opening it for me and gesturing for me to go in first.

"Are you opening this door because you think I'm little and can't open a heavy door or some bullshit?" I asked, giving Soonyoung a questioning look. I still wasn't over that piggy-back thing, not that I'd ever really be over that.

He looked to the side mischievously with those small eyes of his. "No." But his tone was yellow, might as well have been lying.

I rolled my eyes and went in the dressing room, pretty soon after hearing the strangest noises I'd ever heard from anywhere. Hexagon, pink, blue, orange.