+44

Soonyoung looked at me as if he'd heard wrong, and I couldn't blame him, the possibility I had put forward was something I never thought I'd say.

If I was ever honest, even just in my head, I knew I felt something toward Soonyoung, I knew I did, I was just denying it because....

Because maybe I didn't know what to do.

I didn't have friends, I never got along with other people well, my world was closed off and limited, I hadn't experienced any sort of feelings for anyone, I didn't know if I was gay, if I was just trying to please him, If I was making fun of him--anything.

Soonyoung apparently took it as the latter, "Don't f*cking mock me, Jihoon...." His voice was a sort of spiky red, he was furious.

"I.....I'm not...! At least I don't think..." I say, looking down.

Suddenly Soonyoung's hands were at my collar, pulling me up roughly, "Do you think its f*cking funny?! I would think you of all people knows what it's like to be used for how different you are!! How could you?? Do you think I'm doing this as a novelty? As some kind of joke?? I love you and you're going to lie to me for a laugh?!" He pushed me against the wall.

"No....No...Soonyoung....I don't think its a joke...." I pause and look at him, his eyes filled with rage, "I....feel things for you, I care about you too..!" I feel tears start running down my face, "I'm sorry! I'm an asshole, I know I am, I wouldn't believe me either...!"

His face softens for less than a second, then he goes back to being angry with me, "Why are you hurting me like this?! Throwing around my feelings and my emotions and... I can't keep believing you Jihoon!!" His voice sounded not so much red as a sort of burgundy, he was drifting into sadness.

The tone made tears come to my eyes too, affecting me emotionally just from the underlying despair in his voice, from the hurt echoing though it.

Soonyoung was crying too, cheeks wet with tears and sniffling every other word, "Everytime I believe you and think things are going well...it f*cks up....but then I want more....and you can't give me th--"

I pulled Soonyoung's face toward me and my lips made contact with his, my heart immediately fely like it was going to explode, every bone in my body felt stiff, a chill ran through every muscle.

And all of that intensifies when he kissed me back.

I'm surprised he even kissed me back, I had expected him to pull away, slap me in the face, and tell me to f*ck off--but he hadn't, and it didn't seem like he was going to. Instead he pulled me closer and pushed me back a little until I tripped and landed on his couch.

What did I get myself into? I was pinned down before I knew it, trapped in a very needy kiss, every moment full of passion and the touch of his lips to mine having a certain kind of pressure to it--but I didn't mind it. I never wanted it to stop.

I reach up to his neck, wrapping my arms around it and closing my eyes, thinking only about the feeling of the kiss.

I didn't confuse feeling, just sight and sound, this was pure immersion in just the kiss, it was wonderful, and when our lips moved together, something I'd always frowned at and thought of it as just people trying to eat each other's face, it was heaven from this point of view.

I could feel my face getting hot and red as he ran a hand through my hair and as he bites my lip.

Is this what I needed....?

---

a/n

Happy Halloween you guys!! I should be writing a essay and working on things, but the English teacher is cancelling a lot of classes! So I just realized all the free time I have technically that I could be using to write for you guys (instead of watching markiplier and my friends live streams lolololol!! And I've been trying to get back motivation and I'll start with finishing this "short story"!! >0<)//

Only a few chapters left!! If you've waited, thank you, because you have level 3.45 x 10^12 patience:)))

-neri

Always scroll to the bottom :)))) it's where the Easter eggs are ^0^)~

Also where the spelling mistakes live when they're not in the story ^^