+42

Soft, warm, it tickles.

Those were my first thoughts, and by instinct, I nuzzled myself closer. It felt nice, it felt good, I wanted it to continue, so the logical solution was to just get closer. And when I did, warmth surrounded me and it felt so nice, so good.

For once, nothing was confused. It wasn't like my sight, or my hearing, which would confuse themselves into something else, it was a pure feeling--touch. And with my eyes closed, nothing was interrupting it, distracting it, the feeling was pure and I didn't want it to stop.

I could hear breathing, a pulsing circle, and nothing else, and it was bliss.

I couldn't remember where I was, what I was doing before this, and it was heaven.

I wasn't even sure I wasn't dreaming, and I didn't mind, it felt so good.

Something soft came in contact with my lips, and I almost opened my eyes, but I didn't want the feeling to stop, and it felt like I was dreaming anyway, but the feeling was nice enough I wanted to keep my eyes closed and keep dreaming.

I felt my heart race inside my chest as I was gently and softly kissed, warmth easing around me even more so.

I'd never been kissed properly, no one wanted to kiss the kid who couldn't tell sight and sound apart, and with that confusion, I'd fallen in love with voices--the shapes and colors they'd remind me of, or all the sounds I was reminded of when I saw people.

That was high school, loneliest place on earth for me. Why I didn't go to college, I didn't want more of that. It scared me. Every moment alone was torture. And any moment with anyone was bullying.

My mom used to say, 'you're special, they don't understand.'

Then being special is to be damned. Special isn't normal. Special in human nature is what must be killed, drowned, choked, poisoned. And if not that, made to destroy itself. That was the cruelty of human nature.

I felt myself crying, the hot painful tears rolling down my face as I choked and shook. Their lips only got more tender, more caring, and my tears were gently wiped away as they cradled my face.

It was comforting, I still cried, but it didn't feel like so much pain as much as it was a release of feelings I'd kept inside for too long, and I pressed myself closer to the warmth that was comforting me.

That felt like it was protecting me.

And then I felt them gently ease away from me, breaking the kiss to plant a few more kisses onto my cheeks.

"Why do you have to do this to me, you sweet little cupcake...?"

---

a/n:

heeeeyyyyy wasssssuup

Was Woozi dreaming? should I be evil and ruin it and just be like "lmao, he was dreaming, they never kissed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

mmm naaah, but the real question is--

Will woozi smack the fool out of Hoshi O_O

deep question, I know ;)

~neri <33