+21

It took a bit of convincing, but Soonyoung eventually got me to go along with his friends to get my mind off what my mom said. I was still thinking about it, it was hard to erase. If music was the only thing that made me happy and grounded me more then anything else could. If I couldn't write music, if I couldn't listen to it, who would I be? What would I be?

I sat in one of the seats in the theater, along with all of Soonyoung's friends, thinking about it. The theater was empty, this time of day, most everyone was home, and there was apparently no rehearsal until later.

Soonyoung had gone backstage by himself after saying he wanted to show me something. His 'passion' he called it. Which kinda creeped me out to be very honest. What kind of 'passion' would anyone have to prepare for and need a stage for? If he was acting, wouldn't he need someone to act with? I hope he's not going to come out from that curtain and start juggling and say he's always wanted to be a clown. I will die of laughter if he does.

"You'll like this." One of his friends said, I think his name was Minghao.

That really only scared me more, and I swallowed looking at the empty stage, all the lights directed at it and the main curtain drawn back while the backstage curtain remained down, the cloth swinging slightly from the air conditioning.

After a while, Soonyoung peeked out from behind the curtain smiling big, then held up one finger, signaling to wait a minute.

I sighed and leaned over toward Minghao. "What is he going to do?"

Minghao looked at me wide-eyed then smiled. "You'll see, I think you'll like it, I do it with him sometimes, and he's really good."

"Oh." I said, nodding, then I double took. He does it with him, and he's good? What. The. Actual. F*ck. Does that mean? And Minghao seemed happy as a clam about it.

What the hell could he want to show me after what my mom had said?

I jumped a little when a song started playing over the speakers, making me see a rainbow that blinded my vision for a second. And by the time I could see, Soonyoung was standing on the stage, grinning at me.

Then, he started dancing, and I literally giggled at the sight. "Oh my god, what...?" I said to myself.

I expected him to act like an idiot, do something dumb and obnoxious, that was my impression of Soonyoung--a class clown, an idiot. But then I actually watched. He was serious, his facial expression not like how he was with everything else.

And more then that, he wasn't bad. I'd never watched anyone contemporary dance before, but every movement was fluid, precise, but it had a sort of...snap to it, and it made a nice sound, as I watched him the sound changed, I almost wanted to close my eyes to enjoy the sound of it, but I knew I wouldn't hear it if I wasn't looking.

I ended up watching Soonyoung like I didn't want to miss a thing he did on that stage, my mouth slightly agape. Minghao grinned in the corner of my vision, elbowing me, but I couldn't even make myself look away to glare at him.

I frowned. Wait a minute....this was Soonyoung's passion? Hadn't Hoshi said more or less the same thing?

My eyes widened, what if Soonyoung was Hoshi?

--------

a/n:

I've been having really bad headaches sowwy :(

Like even after the headache goes away, it's still sore? O-O I don't know how that's possible, but there you go~

Turns out this was all I wrote for an update and I'm ashamed. Shame my faceu, Shame my faceu *Bonks self on forehead*

~Neri~