+17

Soonyoung was determined to follow me, nearly chasing me out the door, and just my luck, a couple of his friends followed, namely, Joshua, Wonwoo and Vernon. I'd literally only picked up their names because Joshua had introduced them and apologized and wished my mother well all in the same breath. At least He was a regular person who actually behaved like a person. Light pink. It was that same guy with the light pink voice.

The rest of them, I told to clean up the mess they made and get the hell out of my house, and Joshua promised they'd do exactly that, saying Jeonghan would make sure of it.

I trusted Joshua on that only because out of all of them, Joshua was the most grounded, and he actually listened to things that I said.

Right now, we were sitting in the waiting room. The four of them just quietly sitting, not saying anything, or even Soonyoung, as loud as he'd been outside. Now he just sat in the chair between Wonwoo and Vernon, quietly doing something on his phone.

I'd opted to sit next to Joshua, just because so far he was the most calm, and I thought the rest of them would be loud and obnoxious, but since they had decorum, I was able to sit and calm down myself.

It was an interesting surprise to find 12 guys partying in my living room. And I won't lie to myself, I've been lonely these days, locking myself in my room, mostly just laying around in bed all day, not sure what to do with myself.

I took out my phone, texting Hoshi.

Woozi: Maybe Soonyoung's not so bad... [12:03PM]

Woozi: Like, when he's quiet... [12:03PM]

Woozi: Did you know this? [12:03PM]

Woozi: Of course you did, you're in that theater troupe with him.[12:04PM]

Woozi: Maybe I was being a jackass... Was I being a Jackass? [12:05PM]

Woozi: Maybe I should say sorry? Or is it too late for that? [12:05PM]

The response wasn't immediate like it usually was, it was maybe 10 minutes or so before he replied.

Hoshi: WTF, Woozi, you seem sad w(:_;)w [12:20PM]

Hoshi: y u so sad?? [12:20PM]

Hoshi: now I wanna hug ur face, but then, i kind of like that you can't figure out who i am (^Д^) bc to me, it's painfully obvious, but whateves [12:21PM]

Hoshi: As for how to say sorry... [12:21PM]

Hoshi: pls drop a mixtape or a cd or some kind of sound file in a physical copy that I can replay forever until I die..... With you singing ヽ( '¬')ノ [12:22PM]

I was about to reply back with how that would never happen, when a nurse called me, standing over in the hallway leading further into the hospital. "Lee Jihoon, you can see your mom now."

I swallowed. As much as I wanted to see her, I was scared to see her because of how it made me feel, how it made my heart sink, and my throat constrict. It made me feel so guilty and stupid.

---

A/N

A...KKIN...DA!!! (≧∇≦)
Couldn't even resist, sorry xD

~Neri~