Chapter 4.01

Monica POV

"Get the fuck up" I snatch the cover off of Arianna's head. She's been balled up crying for 4 hours and won't tell me what happened. So, nice me is gone.

"Leave me the fuck alone" she pulls the cover back over her head.

I yank the covers completely off of her and throw them on the floor. "You got two choices here. You tell me what's wrong and we sit here tonight talking about it or I'm dragging your ass to that party. And you don't have no more choices it's one or the other ain't no between."

"I don't wanna talk about what happened I just get pissed thinking about it."

"Fine, then we have going to the party and we are going to find you a nigga to take you out of the funk and get you some drinks."

"I don't wanna go to a party full of people I don't know."

"How are you going to get to know new people if won't give them a chance."

"No Ne"

"Shut up NO NEW FRIENDS is not a healthy way of living. Drake musta been on drugs when he came up with that. So, Get dressed."

Arianna POV

"I can't believe you dragged me here." I over look my outfit. I was dressed up a black oversized graphic sweater , distressed denim shorts with the pockets hanging out, some grey ankle socks and some black and white adidas.

"I can't believe you walked out of our room like that, like pleaseee tuck your socks in or something."

"You made me come and I told you I wasn't changing. So here I am, baby"

"Uhhh, whatever I need a drink. Come on." She grabs my wrist and guides us over to the table set up with the drinks.

"Yessss, they balling over here. They got ciroc all lined up like they some #CirocBoys or something. Ayyyee I told you this was the place to be. Here taste this."

I take a sip without thinking about and then I feel something burning my throat. "Are you trying to kill me or what? You know I don't drink."

"Well, you do now. Just relax and sip on that drink you will be fine. Chill, I got you.

The next thing I know one drink turns into another one and another one. And on top of all of that I lost Monica. GREAT! Now I'm sitting out here in a lounge chair by the pool plus I have no idea how I got from in the house to the back yard. Jesus be with me.

"Look what we have here? " A guy in a black and orange tee says.

"Fresh meat? Ayyee she looks like she would love to take a dip in the pool." The guy with him says with a smirk on his face.

"STOPPPP, Stop IT, Stop" They grab me off of the chair and despite my struggle and have me midair and are ready to throw in but two other dudes stop them. One of the voices of the guys sounds familiar but I can't figure it out nor can I see their faces because I'm upside down.

Tristan POV

My day couldn't get any worse, first a nigga late to all his classes and gets basically cursed out by his freshman tutor and now Zaire and the rest of the team basically drug my ass here to this party. Knowing that our asses shouldn't be here. To say that the Theta Nu's and the football guys don't get along very well is an understatement. We hate each other. These niggas dirty and grimy. Don't get me wrong I ain't scared to be here but my momma always tells me not to go looking for trouble. At least it's some cute ass girls in here though.

I was just about to step to one of them when I heard and a chick yell stop frantically. "I stopped in my tracks and head towards the screaming. You never know what these niggas could be doing to these chicks. Once I reach the pool I see that it's Arianna that the theta nu's Gavin and Dee have. She was a little bitch to me today, but I ain't let her get hurt.

"Put her down."

"Or what? What you gone do? Shit like always" Gavin stampers back

"Put her the fuck down now. Or I'll beat the living shit out of you. I already owe you, so don't give me a reason to fuck you up"

"Is this..." Gavin was about to say something but got off by the leader of the Theta NU's.

"ENOUGH! PUT HER DOWN NOW!" Chase Harper yells from the balcony of the house.

"Keep your animals in the barn before I take care of them for you" I yell at Chase. I hate him with a passion. Every time I see him I want to bash his face in. That's another story for another day. Just know that grimy bastard deserves to put under a damn jail.

I noticed that Arianna was lying on the ground next to some chick. I went over to check on her.

"Is she okay?" I asked the girl.

"If you call drunk fine then yes she's perfectly fine. Thank you for that"

"No problem, you got her?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to call a cab." Just as she finishes her sentence Zaire comes over.

"A cab? In this neighborhood at 3 in the morning? Sorry to break it to you honey but that's not gonna happen." Zaire interjects.

"I guess I'll have to walk her back to our dorm."

"Just call campus police to pick up you and your drunk friend up. "Zaire says

"They can't do that. Underage drinking can get you locked up and walking isn't an option either these streets aren't safe for two intoxicated chicks to be walking" I say

"Oh my gosh what am I going to do? " The chick says and grabs face looking like she's about to cry.

"Look we'll take you home"

"Look I know you're both Mr. Football Star . But, I don't get in cars of people I don't know."

" The way I see it you have two options walking which would be tough considering your Arianna is layed out cold or accepting a ride from two good brothers who are just trying to be nice your choice?" Zaire says.

"Fine, but neither of you better have not been drinking? Now, help me get her up"

"I got her." I scoop Arianna up. She's gorgeous even when she's drunk. She's a little fireball though. That was until she started throwing up chunks. She must have been mixing her liquor. That's cute this was probably her first time drinking.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think of the story so far? And why do you think the football team and Theta NU's dont get along? Leave Feedback.