Chapter 27

Tristan's POV

"What the fuck is this, man?" Zaire yelled as soon as he walked into the apartment, looking at the mess around the living room.

Arianna insisted on helping me clean up, but I sent her home and told her not to worry. I couldn't handle being around her for too much longer my emotions were getting the best of me. Them shits was playing tug and war.

"Ouch, nigga chill out with the screaming. You giving me a headache." I slurred out and began to rub my temples.

What better way to forget something happened than to drink some vodka?

"My nigga is you drunk?" he stormed over and snatched a bottle of vodka out my hand.

"She a liar man, I trusted her." I spoke "I love her tho, ain't that bout a bitch. That bitch ass nigga always find a way to ruin shit."

"What you trying to say? Tae been lying to you, you know damn well that lil sis be honest with you, bro." he said as he sat down

"See for yo self" I threw the envelope with the pictures in his lap.

I watched as he looked over the pictures one by one.

"You asked her about this?" he threw the pictures down

"Naw, bruh. I couldn't, she just got a nigga head in the clouds. But what is she gone say? The proof is right there. The nigga could've kissed her if he wanted too, that's enough for me to know." I sounding defeated.

"Is you stupid? These photos could've been photo-shopped and where in the hell they come from anyway? Pictures just don't magically appear. Obviously some hating ass losers wanna see you and Tae break up and you too dumb to see the shit. Be smart about this."

"Ain't nun to be smart about, I ain't say nothing to her out of the way. So she don't suspect nothing other than what else was going on. It's a lot to take in, man. I trusted her to tell me the truth and shawty keeping shit from me. If it's not more than what the pictures show she would've told me about this."

"So you mad? You angry? You hurt? Tristan you like my brother man, but I ain't gone let you go through this shit again. You say you trusted her to tell the truth? So why you ain't give her the same respect? You took yo ass all the way to Texas to talk to Harmony just to tell Tae the truth then you get back and everything's the same. She still don't know what happened and why she should stay away from Chase. She's confused and the only reason she still put up with you hiding around the truth cause she love yo thick headed ass!" he lectured

"You know how she got out of interning with Chase?" I shook my head. I've been trying to put two and two together and I've come up with nothing.

"She called her pops, man. He pulled a couple strings for her."

"SHE WHAT?" I blurted out. She here and does what she does out of spite of him and she turned to him for help.

"She put her pride to the side for you because you didn't want her around Chase. Which is understandable, but you gone let some petty ass pictures tear you away from her. You at least owe her the chance to explain."

"Imma leave you to it, talking to yo ass got me tired and shit. Imma hit the shower, try not to drink the whole bottle." He got up and tossed the bottle of vodka in my lap.

---------

"Arianna open the door, baby." I knocked loudly on the door.

"What do you want, Tristan?" she cracked the door open slightly only enough for me to see her face. She was obviously annoyed

"You not happy to see me?" I smirked

"Nope, I was earlier but if I recall correctly you practically kicked me out and told me not to worry about you when obviously I should be since you trashed your fucking apartment." She said with a blank look on her face.

"We need to talk about that. "I said leaning against the door frame

"No, what you need to do is leave. I'm tired and I'm working on my anatomy project." She went to close the door but I stopped it with my foot.

"You might wanna move that good foot before both ankles be sprained" she glared and raised an eyebrow.

Boy if looks could kill...

"you were going to close the door in my face?" I questioned

"I don't have time for this Tristan and I'm tired of playing this game of cat and mouse with you. I always play the supportive girlfriend role and you push me away and hide shit from me. I love you but we can't keep doing this." She ran her hands through her hair frantically, disheveling it.

"why you didn't tell me you got your dad to pull you out of interning?"

"I did what I had to do besides it wouldn't have made a difference. I did what you asked, you should be happy."

"But are you happy?"

"No, I'm not fucking happy Tristan. I do what you asked of me, thinking maybe things will get better like you said. I did the one fucking thing I said I would never do, but I did it for you and I come over to your crib expecting to find out some answers on why you've been acting so strange and I get a hug, an I love you, but you gotta go. Like what the hell?" she screamed out.

"I didn't ask you to call up your dad, you did that on your own."I was about continue but she cut me off.

"No, you didn't. But did you not tell me to stay away from Chase?" she asked

"yea, but"

"But nothing, Tristan! I swear lately all you've been doing is hiding secrets and not listening to me! What happened? What did Chase do so fucking bad to you that you're letting that ruin you? Ruin us?" she screamed louder.

"Calm down, Arianna."

"No, fuck that Tristan. I've been calm through all of this, do you know how hard it is to deal with this shit going on? Finals are next week, oh and let's add on the constant staring and rumors about me and you, that's not all you still have football to worry about which means I have to worry about that too." She yelled

"You got hurt not too long ago and every time I see you take a hit I get scared out of my mind because you're already injured!" she stepped out from the behind the door and stood directly in front of me, tears threatening to fall from her eyes yet I could tell she was too angry to release them right now.

"Baby, you gotta understand that's a part of the gam...."

"Hold up have you been drinking." She covered her nose

All I could do was rub the back of my neck shamefully.

"You have a game tomorrow. Are you stupid?" she stressed and started patting me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to stop her.

She stopped when she found my car keys in the right pants pockets.

"Trying to help you, just go inside Tristan. It's late and you need to sleep this alcohol off."

"We're not finished talking."

"So, we can talk another time? Just please babe, just go inside and get some sleep." She sounded completely defeated.

"Aight" I simply agreed and walked into her room.

I hated how we left things and something tells me that this is only the beginning.

I just hope we can last through the storm, I never knew she felt like that. Yet I don't wanna lose her.

I gotta get my shit together man.

Eh, I really don't like this chapter. I've probably come back and rewrite it.

But anywho you guys think Arianna is overeacting or is Tristan acting up?

Let me know what you think and don't forget to check out my new story "The Fighter's Club" I have alot of ideas for where I wanna take that story and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out.