Chapter 24

Tristan's POV

"Imma miss you" Arianna pouted her lips out while engulfing me in a hug.

"I'll miss you more" I wrapped my arms around just enjoying the moment of having her in my arms.

"I love you, be safe." She pecked my lips, looking me in the eyes.

"I will, I love you too." I said making no attempt to let her go.

"My nigga we can't go nowhere if you don't let her go. Lil sis gone be here when you get back, chill." Zaire laughed and went to get his truck. He was driving me to the airport.

I would've just driven to Texas but don't nobody trust me out of the road with these fucking crutches. Like damn, I ain't handicapped a nigga just can't put too much weight on my ankle sprang.

"Make sure stay away from Chase, Arianna. At least until I get back, okay?" I said ignoring Zaire's comment.

"I promise Tristan." She smiled and fiddled with her necklace.

"Cool, I'll be back as soon as possible." I kissed her with so much intensity, she shuddered and I felt goose bumps began to appear on my skin. I got it real bad.

I pulled back away from the kiss but not before I got an ass squeeze in there and finally let her go.

I made my way into the truck with my crutches and got in. As we pulled off I waved and mouthed I love you to her.

"For a nigga who tried to clown me for being whipped, Look at you" Zaire said smiling

"Man, she was so different than any female I ever met. She got a hold on me." I stated pure truth. Ever since I met Arianna she had my mind on her. Who would've thought she'd be the girl to retire my player card.

"She makes you wanna be better" he stated as if he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Yea, man. It's just different but good as hell at the same time" I shrugged. It's so hard to explain sometimes. It's like I need her and without her I don't feel the same.

"Even when she mad at me and don't want shit to do with me. I still wanna be around her. I used to cut bitches off in a heartbeat if they caught feelings for me or if they even attempted to check me. With her, I couldn't even fix my fucking mouth to come up with no shit to piss her off."

'I feel you bruh, Mon and Tae just a different breed, man. You ain't gone find too many chicks out here that care so much about your well-being instead of what's in ya pockets." He said and nodded

"Mon was stressing the other night about me entering the draft and shit, not once did she even mention money like most chicks would. She was thinking about how we gone be together probably living in different cities, them other bitches would've been jumping for joy that a nigga they fuck with could be going pro. It's the wildest shit, it trips me out sometime." He paused before he continued on.

"B I know why you really going on this trip and I think it's about time yo ass let some of that guilt go. I know you still gone bug and carry it around with you but you got a chick who really cares about you. I feel it too, I could've did something to change what happened that night too. But Tae got yo back, man. No matter what happen out there in Texas, you can trust her. Either way you gone have to tell her. So honestly you should just consider this as a curacy to you know who." He stated as we pulled into the airport parking lot.

We got out and made our way into the airport of course slowly because a nigga got these damn crutches.

"Aight, my nigga this as far as I go." We dapped up and did our handshake.