Chapter 20.02

Tristan POV

As the sun was brightly shining through the cracks in my curtains, I woke up from probably the best sleep I had in a long ass time. I looked down at a sleeping Arianna, her head still on my chest with my arms wrapped around her securely. I can honestly say I genuinely love her and no other woman can make me feel this way. It hasn't even set in fully that last night in the same bed we're lying in that she gave herself completely to me emotionally and physically. The confessions she gave me last night about her parents surprised me, I never knew she felt that way or was going through that. I can't even imagine how it would feel growing up feeling like the only thing my mother cared about was my dad when all he does is show her disrespect and cheat on her. I was low-key pissed when she said that her mother only called her once since she's been away. Your daughter moved halfway across the country and you can't even call to see how she's doing or how she's feeling? Smfh. It's obvious that her trusting me is hard on her when all she's seen in her life is a dysfunctional one-sided relationship, Imma make it my mission to show her how a real man supposed to treat his lady though. I said I got her... us and I meant that.

I felt her move around a little and that snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her as she was opening her eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light.

"Good Morning, baby" I kissed her forehead and began playing in her hair.

"It's too early for you to be this happy." She groaned and snuggled closer to my chest

"It's like 10 o'clock"

"So, the morning is whenever I wake up it can be 3 in the afternoon and I still won't like getting up."

"Would breakfast make you feel better?" I asked. Yeah I was going to cook breakfast for my baby, she gave me something last night I can never repay her for at least I can do is make breakfast.

"You gone cook?" I nodded.

"Alright, let's go then Shawty. Chop Chop, get to cooking boo!" she said as she tried to jump out the bed but failed miserably then hit the floor.

"The fuck? Tristan why my legs feel funny and my hot pocket sore?" she said from the floor making no attempt to get up. I looked over the bed down at her and began laughing. She was sitting down there on my ass. Her hair had fallen over my eyes and her lips were pouted.

"Stop laughing at me." She threw a pillow at me.

"I'm sorry, dang. You can't lie though that was funny." I said in-between laughs

"Asshole" I picked her up off the floor and sat her back on the bed.

"You gone feel like this for a minute. Your body adjusting that's it. Side effects to unleashing the beast." I laughed.

"Go take a hot shower and it should take care of the soreness as for your legs feeling funny by tomorrow you should feel fine. Besides we just getting started booh, last night that was warm ups Ion wanna put too much on you. Next time though, Imma really gone blow your mind" I said picking her up and walking her into the bathroom.

"Who said it's gone be a next time? Maybe I didn't like it." she smirked as I sat her on the sink.

"Shit I know that's a lie by the way you were screaming my name and by all the scratches you done gave me. You were like Oh, Tristan! Don't stop baby. It's yours baby!" I said intimidating her voice then laughing.

"Stop laughing at me nigga. Get out so I can shower." She said after she muffed me.

"Man I just seen you completely naked last night. I done seen everything baby no need to hide." I smacked my teeth playfully moving between her legs.