Chapter 17

Arianna POV

"Urghhhh! I miss my man." Monica face planted her head into her pillow.

"I know I miss my handsome baby boo" I pouted.

"If Tristan catches you calling him that he's gone wreck shop." She laughed

"Tristan ain't gone do shit cause he ain't gone find out." I wiggled my tongue out at her.

The boys were away at an away game. We wouldn't be tripping so hard if we got to spend more time with them this week. See, last Saturday they had an away game in Cali so they didn't back til Monday, throw on extra workouts and practices their coach has been piling on then once again they were leaving on Thursday for Florida. I barely got any time with my baby this week and the time we did spend together he was either too tired to do anything or he was sleep. Yes, that nigga would call me over and come to my dorm just to cuddle and fall right to sleep on my ass. Ain't that something, smh.

Monica and I have been spending whole weekend in the dorm snacking and watching as many episodes of Grey's Anatomy as possible. If McSteamy and McDreamy can't distract you from your problems nothing will cause those two men were two damn sexy for their own good. If I worked in that hospital I wouldn't be able to keep my legs close either, don't judge me. (If you don't know who McSteamy and McDreamy are Google Eric Dane and Patrick Dempsey or just direct your attention to the awesome show that is Grey's Anatomy).

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I practically pounced up to grab it off of my dresser.

I looked at the caller Id and it was Tristan. "Hey baby" I sung in the happiest voice I could make up.

"That's what I like to hear. My love was waiting impatiently for me to call, huh?" he chuckled

"Cocky Nigga"

"You love it. I miss you." He cooed

"I miss you too baby. We watched the game. You was out there stunting on that defense, don't think I didn't see you out there hitting the Terio." I laughed

"I had to show them how it was done. What you got into this weekend?"

"Nothing much, me and Mon just stayed in watching shows on Netflix and stuffed our faces."

"I know you ain't trying to get thick on a nigga. Don't give me more to play with girl; I swear I'll have you screaming my name so quick. It's hard af to keep my hands to myself Na." he said. If I could see him right now we would be biting down on his bottom lip and rubbing his hands together slowly. I know his ass like a book.

I looked to see if Monica was listening to me, but Zaire must have called because I heard giggling from the bathroom. "Maybe I don't want you to keep your hands to yourself. Maybe just maybe." I giggled playing with his emotions a little. He couldn't do anything about it right now. He's half way across the country.

"Arianna, don't start up nothing you ain't gone finish. You keep talking like that and Imma be hanging up on ya ass to go take a cold shower." He sounded way too serious.

I cracked up laughing.

"Ion playing, Arianna. You were sounding all sexy and shit when you said that. Don't unleash the beast if you ain't gone wanna tame it when I get back."

"The beast, huh?" I questioned

"Yeah, the beast. Don't act like you felt him, you ain't slick I know what you be doing when you just freely sit on my lap at the crib."