Epilogue

Epilogue

One Year and Six Months Later

"Tristan, STOP" Arianna giggled out as Tristan yet again was trying his best to undress her his self sliding his hands beneath from dress.

"I'm just saying babe, you looking kind of right in this dress." He pointed out embracing her in his arms as they both were in the bathroom mirror of their hotel room looking each other over.

Today was the big day in their lives. This day changed both of their lives dramatically and their future depended on it in a major way.

Inside both were nervous, shaking but after everything they've been through being strong and putting on a brave face was nothing new to them.

Together they can conquer the world, no one could tear apart them. What they had was rare and everlasting and no matter what they knew they would have each other's back.

"You nervous?" Arianna looked up into the mirror locking eyes with Tristan in the reflection of the mirror, biting her lip but nonetheless being prepared for whatever today may bring for their future.

"I've been waiting on this day my whole life. I never thought it would come this fast but you can't defeat fate." he bit into bottom his lip smiling down at the woman he was sure was the love of his life. "Whatever comes after we walk out of here, it just comes. I hope we get our happily ever after but as long as you're by my side I'll be the happiest man alive." He leaned down pressing his lips gently to her forehead careful not to mess up her makeup or tamper with her hair he watched her work on for at least an hour.

"As long as you'll have me, I'll be right here. I got you baby " she turned in his embrace to face him sliding her arms around his neck smiling showing off almost every one of her thirty two's seeing the man of her dreams and reality decked out in an offset black tuxedo jacket with a burgundy pocket square matching bow tie and black tux pants.

Tristan smiled back just as big and genuinely looking down at her dressed all up in her lace v neck off shoulder white dress, glowing looking so good he just wanted to drop to his knees and praise the Lord for creating such a glorious woman. "I'll always want you; you never have to worry about that. I was made for you and you for me." He leaned down pecked her red stained lips quickly and carefully not allowing his self to indulge in the explicit thoughts running through his head or neither of both would make it to the ceremony were all of their family and friends were waiting to cheer on.

"You nervous?" he questioned looking into the dark brown eyes that held his soul and his heart squeezed in his chest just staring at her.

Two years later and he still couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

"Nah I'm Gucci, Pucci." She shrugged earning a deep amused laugh from Tristan as he shook his head. "Besides we've been planning this forever and I'm sure Mama Cheryl will beat us both if we ditch."

"True, true." Tristan nodded rubbing his now hairless chin, thanks to the constant disapproval of his mother. Mama Cheryl swear he looked unpresentable with only the small amount of well-groomed hair on his chin and ordered him to cut it for such a special and momentous occasion in his life, after all today was a once and a lifetime event for them. "She would hunt us down and body drag our asses back without even a breaking a sweat."

"Yeah and Xavier would be right behind her yelling that's right get 'em, Cheryl. Ya'll better be lucky she got to ya'll first or I would've knocked the both of ya grown asses then drug you back tears rolling all down ya cheeks" Arianna explained laughing at the image and expected behavior of Tristan's parents, who in turn over the course of their relationship have shown more love to her than her own parents.