Chapter 12

Arianna POV

I know he don't think he can play me and get away with it. Oh, Hell Naw! I open the door ready to set it off on everyone when I see ......

White and red rose petals in path leading from the door to a table so fully decked out it looked like it belonged in a five star restaurant. The light were dimmed and white and cream candles were alongside the trail of petals and they made the room smell of sweet vanilla. The beautiful sounds of Aaliyah filled the room. The whole setting looked straight out of a movie.

Instantly any of my anger and frustration subsided and were replaced by excitement and amazement. I swear my stomach starting hitting summersaults and backflips over and over.

There stood my prince charming with his hands in his pockets, dressed in a sky blue button down, black slacks and dress shoes. He was smiling from genuinely revealing those dimples that make my knees go weak.

"Baby, what's all of this?" I asked walking up to him. That's all my mind would allow me to say. My mind had gone completely blank.

"This is my gift to you for all you do for me." He said gesturing towards the table.

He looped his arm with mined, walked me to the table and pulled out my chair.

"For the lady." I sat and watched as he made his way to his seat. By that time my mind had started to function again.

"Tristan, I can't believe you did all of this for me. It's so beautiful."

"Believe it, ma. I did all of this for the woman I love. Now relax and enjoy this amazing meal ya man whipped up for you."

Did he just say the woman he loves?? Oh, Lord Jesus it's a fire! This man just won't let my heart return to normal pace.

"You cooked? And the building is still standing. Now, I'm really surprised."

"Oh, aight. You ain't gone be saying that when you taste my amazing cooking. You gone be begging me for seconds, booh."

"Talk is cheap, Tristan. I need recipients."

"Just lift up the dome of the tray and see for yourself." He smirked

I lifted up the dome to see a plate of macaroni and cheese, carrots and asparagus with grilled chicken. I looked up to see Tristan still smirking at the amazed look on my face.

"Go ahead, eat up booh. I know you want to."

I did exactly as I was told. That food was just too good on the real. We talked while we ate about everything under the sun from our childhood memories to picturing his future in the NFL and mine was a world class pediatric surgeon.

"Tristan, this night was incredible and one of the best nights of my life. So thank you baby." I said reaching and held both of his hands in mine looking him directly into his eyes.

"Oh, don't thank me just yet. The night's not over." He winked. "We haven't had dessert yet" He disappeared from the table and came back with a plate of German chocolate cake. Okay, first he makes mac and cheese my favorite dish of all time and now he has German chocolate cake. Does he enjoy seeing me stuff my face?

"Where's yours? Cause you know I'm about to smash that." I said reaching for the plate.

"Ion need another piece cause you gone feed ya man." He said smiling and confident in his words.

"You think?"

"I know, come sit on big poppa's lap." He said slap his thigh

"Big poppa? Really babe? You get cornier every day." I said laughing as I walked over and sat down on his lap.

"My bay thinks she's a comedian, huh?" he whispered huskily into my ear before he started placing small and sweet kisses down from my ear to my neck. Once he reached neck his kisses became rougher and more heavenly. He found my spot and bit down gently before he blew his down on it. When he began sucking on that same spot, I let the moan I was trying to suppress slip out.

He placed his on my thighs and turned me around so now I was straddling him. I closed my eyes awaiting the feel of his lips on my own. After a few seconds of anticipation, I opened to see Tristan looking profoundly smirking.

"Feed Me" he placed a fork in my hand as he held the plate of cake.

"Fine, Tristan." I sighed I should have known he was gone pull that. Why do I always fall for that?

I placed a piece of the cake of the fork and faked like I was going to feed him before I took the piece for myself.

"Greedy ass." He laughed squeezing my thighs softly.

"I guess I could share since you been a good boy."

I sat there straddling him feeding him cake in silent just thinking how lucky I am. If you would have told me a couple of months ago I would have a wonderful loving boyfriend like Tristan I would have died laughing at you. It's so surreal and I don't wanna let go.

"Hold up sec babe." He picked up and sat me neck down in the chair as he went towards his room.

I was so into finishing my cake that I didn't hear him approach me. I felt something unanticipated being placed around my neck. I looked down to see a heart shape pendant with the words "I promise" engraved in the back of it.

"Happy belated three month anniversary, baby girl." He wrapped his arms around me.

"It's gorgeous, Tristan. I can't believe you remembered. I love it"

"Oh course I remembered our date. It's the day I became the luckiest man in the world. I just didn't have the time to do anything special at the time. We had back to back away games and then mid-term week kicked our butts. So I'm a little late but believe me I didn't forget. As for the necklace I figured it was a way to promise you that would never intentionally hurt you and that no matter what happens we're in this together. I love you, Arianna and I know it's hard for you to trust me completely because of a reason you won't tell me. But, I respect that because I know when you're ready to fully open up to me you will. I'll be there whenever you're ready baby." He kissed my forehead and began to wipe away the tears I hadn't even realized were falling.

"Tristan, I love you too. I love you so much it scares me. Thank you for putting up with me and all my baggage. I know it can't be easy." I said looking down.

"Sshhh... Look at me, Arianna." He tilted up my chin so my eyes met his. "You don't have to thank me for putting up with you. I love your little paranoid ass, flaws and all. I should be the one thanking you. Without even knowing it you waltzed your way into my heart and saved me, baby. You saved me from myself. For that I'm eternally grateful to you. We both have pasts that haunt us, but it's just the past. And you Miss Taylor I want in my future. So promise me that through everything we will let our love overshadow anything else the world throws at us"

"I promise, baby through thick and thin." I said reaching up to kiss him.

"That's what I like to hear. Now let's go catch some zzz's. Ya superman getting tired." He said picking me up and carrying me into his room where we layed and cuddled into the darkness of the night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww, they finally admitted their love for each other, They are soooo cuteee! Tristan is such a good boyfriend, anywho? Vote, follow me, and comment! Feedback really helps me with the writing process.