Chapter 36

Narrator's Point of View

The first thing Arianna noticed as she walked up the stairs of the house was disgusting smell of some substance Arianna was sure was vomit was feasting somewhere close to the steps causing any and everyone in the vicinity to hold their noses as they ascended the steps of the red brick well build two story home known as Theta Nu Frat House.

Next was some kid asleep leaning up against the side of the house, mouth wide open seemingly content if you dismiss the drawing of a penis right along the side of his mouth.

The loud thumping of a mixture of music she couldn't exactly depict as one song which bass was causing her to hear her heartbeat in her ears and making her feel the vibration in her chest.

This was the making of a New Year's party of her peers; she probably would have been a part of if so much crap hadn't happen lately to and around her.

Looking at her anyone could see she was very out of place, only in some random non matching sweats, a sweater as well as Tristan's jacket still on, a messy top bun on top of head, no makeup no nothing.

She looked as though she just rolled out of bed to come to a party which was partly true was she wasn't exactly planning on attending a party at all but here she was.

Once she reached the heart of the party she immediately tried to scan the large crowd of hot and grinding bodies but finding on way to do so being the air was filled with a party vibe complete with a haze of so many different types of smoke it was hard to breathe with coming in contact with some almost like a thick cloud of it was part of the ceilings itself.

"Bullshit" Arianna mumbled to herself before sighing heavily.

She went to navigating the crowd of people making a path for herself looking for someone or anyone so knew of she'd seen Tristan with before all while fighting away the grabby hands of the drunken boys and some girls trying to get her attention.

Coming up empty, she went back to asking random ass people have they seen Tristan but most of them were either trying to dance with her, get her number, or too busy partying to even pay attention to her.

Though not exactly a smart nor effective method of searching for Tristan she continued this as fast as she could wondering around the house from the living room where most of the party goers were to the kitchen to the outside backyard with the pool she was almost thrown into all those months ago.

She checked the upstairs rooms finding and interrupting so couples sex but she didn't really give a damn at this point in the night.

She was tired, scared, and worried out of her mind right now.

Once I find Tristan, I'll beat his ass for making me run all over campus looking for him.

Sighing defiantly as she descended the stairs stopping a moment to think about where to go next as the people around her basically ignored her and for once she was grateful for that.

She made her way out of the house as fast as she could needing and thankful for the fresh air she needed for only being inside for a short amount of time.

But she as rested for a moment, time wasn't exactly on her side.

"Well looking here, what's the bitch of that bitch ass nigga Tristan doing here?" a mocking but slurring voice come from the right side of her.

Arianna turned her head to find two guys... big ass shit guys coming her way with teasing smiles on their faces.

"Really God?? I can't get a break tonight." Arianna thought looking up into the sky before trying to just walk away before she get caught up in some trouble.