Chapter 14

Zaire POV

"Monica, can you please open this door baby? You've been avoiding me all week" I yell into Monica's and Tae's dorm room door.

            Monica has been acting funny and distancing herself from me all week. I come by she's too busy to talk to me and kicks me out, I call her I get sent straight to voicemail, she hasn't returned any of my texts. Shit, I dm'ed her on Twitter, kik'ed her, commented on her Instagram and everything. I have done everything to get her to talk to me and haven't gotten a response yet.

            What I did to make her act like this? Hell if know! I've been wrecking my damn brain all fucking week wondering what I did and nothing comes to mind. As far as I know, I've been a good ass boyfriend. Yet, my girl isn't talking to me.

"Babe, I can hear you crying from the other side of the door, let me in!" I plead. Its niggas and females walking by looking at me sideways, I don't give a damn though. My heart is crying on the other side on this door and she won't let me help her or will she let me know what I did wrong.

"At least tell me what I did wrong, baby. We can't work this out if you don't tell me what I did wrong!" I'm getting irritated now.

"What the hell, Monica?" I'm out here looking like a bitch ass nigga, begging for you to open this door and you can't even respond to a nigga!"

"WHAT YOU GOT ANOTHER NIGGA & NOT EVEN WOMAN ENOUGH TO TELL ME!!!"

I hear the sniffing stop for a minute then I hear her say "WHAT??? You think I'm cheating on you? Zaire, go to hell! Nobody is fucking cheating on your big head ass!!"

"Then what fuck is wrong? I'm clueless as hell, I just wanna make this right, baby! I love you and I need you. Just tell me what I gotta do to make this right!"

"Zaire, it's not that simple I wish it was but it isn't."

"TF you mean it's not that simple? We're in a damn relationship, when it's a problem you fix it! NOT run away & hide from it!"

"Zaire, JUST GO HOME!" she snapped and that shit just pissed me off over again. I'm out this damn door pleading my love and she just dismissing this shit like it's nothing.

"MONICA, IMMA GIVE YOU TO THE COUNT OF FUCKING 5 TO OPEN FUCKING DOOR! IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE REPLACING IT CAUSE IMMA KNOCK IT OFF THE DAMN HINGES.  TRY ME!"

"WHO THE HELL, DO YOU..."

"1" I cut her off, shit it's too late to talk now.

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT....."

"2"

"ZAIRE I'M NOT PLAYING I WILL CALL....."

"3"

"GO AHEAD BREAK THE DOOR, YOU'LL BE PAYING FOR A......."

"4, MONICA I'M NOT PLAYING! OPEN THE DOOR!"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU..."

            I drown the rest of her sentence out as I back up to the other side of the hallway preparing to break the door down. My shoulder might get injured but, right now I don't give a fuck. She's playing with my emotions and I don't take kindly to that shit. Here goes nothing.....

Tristan POV

            I was walking Arianna up to her dorm, we were coming from a date and she insists on staying in her dorm tonight. She came up with so lie about how something is up with Monica and she needs to be there for her friend. What's real is that ever since the four letter word was spoken we really can't keep our hands to selves, she's afraid of what might happen if she spends the night at my crib. Imma let her slide though. She's still all innocent and I like that about her and won't pressure her until she's ready to take our relationship to that level.

"Tristan do you hear that?" Arianna says as we were walking towards the elevator.

"Yea, it sounds like Zaire a lil bit?" someone was upstairs having a shouting match and it sound pretty heated.

"Oh My Gosh, Tristan that is Zaire! Monica and him must be fighting! Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh we have to do something!" she squealed. She's so dramatic with things sometimes.

"I'm sure they cool. The argument probably will be over by the time we get up there, you know how they are" I assure her and shrug.

I hear Zaire now threatening to break the down if Monica doesn't open the door. I know both my friends are stubborn and I also know that Zaire will burst the door down if she doesn't give in. Stubborn ass people.

"Now you believe me? "She frantically presses the elevator button

"Where tf is the damn elevator when you need it?" I hear her say behind me as I make a run for the stairs; I gotta stop the wannabe incredible hulk from smashing shit.

Once I make it to the stairs I dash full speed up to the fourth floor. Who would have ever thought coach's punishment of running the stadium benchers would be of use in the real world. The whole time I'm running I'm praying that I make it there in time to stop him.

I reach the fourth floor and don't slow down at all, I run towards the left wing of the floor where Arianna's dorm is located. I turn the corner and I see Zaire back up to the opposite end of the wall. Hell Naww!

"ZAIRE STOP!" I yelled as I run towards him. I wasted my much needed breathe though. I know the look on his face, all he sees is red and everything he hears goes in one ear and out the other.

I just as he was about to ram into the door and slid in front of and hoped this nigga didn't ram his nigga into the door with my ass with him.

"WTF? MOVE T!" I barked at me.

"Nigga no, you need to cool down" I say pushing him back towards the wall

"NAW WHAT I NEED TO DO IS TALK TO MY GIRL AND YOU STOPPING THE SHIT! SO MOVE TF OUT THE WAY!" he said still trying to get out of my grasp.

"No, man I told you to calm down. You don't need to talk to Monica now, you way too mad and might do or say something you might regret." He stopped struggling so I guess what I said sunk in that thick ass skull of his. I let him go.

Finally, after my heroic moves Arianna decides to join us. A nigga tired ass shit; I'm a fucking running back not a damn defensive lineman. Holding Zaire back was fucking hard as shit.

"Everything cool now?" she asked

"NO, Monica still won't talk to me" he slumped down on the floor and put his hands on his head. You could hear faint sounds of crying and sniffling from the door so I figured Monica was crying.

"Look Tristan just get Zaire back to the apartment and I'll talk to Monica. Okay??" she suggests

"Yeah, whatever. Tell ya girl to call me whenever tf she decides she wants to talk" Zaire says defensively, gets up and walks off away.

"Don't let him drive, Tristan. He's too stressed." She says to me

"I won't, call me, okay?" I said as I kissed her goodnight.

"K" I heard her say as I walked away to find Zaire.

            This is going to be a LONGGGGG FUCKING NIGHTT!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trouble in paradise for Zaire & Monica? I wonder why Monica's not talking to Zaire. Hmmmmm......

Comment, Vote, and Follow Me : )