Chapter 22.02

Alicia's POV

"Did you do what I asked?" I said before I downed a shot of vodka. Liquor was definitely needed to be around his grimy ass.

"Yea, it's done. Starting tomorrow Arianna will be at my peck and call for 3 hours out of the day." Chase grinned evilly before he took a sip from his beer. We were at the Theta Nu frat house on the second floor where their bar was located.

"Now all you have to do is handle your end." He looked at me.

"I wouldn't have to handle my end if you followed my plan from jump" I poured myself another shot.

"Wrong, if your air headed friends knew how to keep their mouths shut. We wouldn't have to do this, I'm not complaining though." He smirked at me.

"Why? Because you get to spend a little time with a little girl wants nothing to do with you. Have you figured that out yet from her constant ignoring and turning you down or nah? "I laughed before I threw back my shot. He really thinks he has a chance with her. She has Tristan and even when I take my man back she won't go slumming with person worth less than the scum that gets stuck on the bottom of your shoe.

"Isn't it the pot calling the kettle black? You have no room to judge me. Tristan doesn't even acknowledge you anymore." He shot back

"Tristan is a man and all men can be persuaded. They never know what they want or need until a woman like myself shows tells them what they like." I pushed up my breasts emphasizing my point.

"I see and I know what I want. I go get it, your point is invalid."

"Well, you're not exactly classified as normal. Are you?" I shot back and grabbed my coat so I could leave.

"If you know about me, why do you insist on testing my temper?" he said calmly smiling while he yanked me by my forearm back hardly in a dead grip before I could walk away.

"Because I know more than you think." I use my other arm to point at my head. " The only reason you're still here is because no one besides the ones close to Tristan know what you did. If the rest of the campus starts buzzing about your little incident, your future is washed down the drain and even daddy's money won't be able to save you this time." I snatched my arm back and winked at him before I walked out.

Plan B of getting Tristan back is on track and no one will mess up this one.

Tristan's POV

"See Tristan this is exactly what I didn't want to happen." She stressed to me as she helped me into the door of my apartment.

Okay, maybe I should've listened to her and got my ankle checked right after the game instead of after practice this morning. I really thought it would be fine though, my ankle wasn't swollen or anything it was just a little tender. But during my daily sprints a nigga almost died, it started hurting so bad. The team trainer said it was just a sprang but a severe one that needed me to walk on crutches and wear a brace whenever I engaged in any physical activity besides walking. It's a blessing that I still get to play.

"Yea, I should've listened. You're always right." My voice heavy in sarcasm as I carefully eased down onto the couch.

"I kno.." she stopped. "Don't mock me, Tristan. You don't wanna end up falling off the couch accidentally" she motioned towards the floor with a smirk plastered on her face.

"You wouldn't." as soon as those words flew out my mouth she had grabbed my crutches from beside me and stood in front of me.

"Oh, I wouldn't. You know I might like this crippled Tristan, the one that can't catch me if I run away." She dangled my clutches in front of me and laughed.