Chapter 29.01

Chase's POV

"You dropped those pictures off?"

Alicia and I were sitting in my room at the frat house discussing our plans.

"Yes, I dropped those pictures off last week and no he didn't see me." She rolled her eyes

"Good good, a couple of the frats came back talking about how they saw Arianna and ole boy at the library having an argument." I smirked knowing that all of the shit they going through is because of us.

He wouldn't have these problems at all if he was honest though so he doesn't deserve her though. Arianna is more my speed, she's from the same world as me, definitely wifey material. Tristan should just stick to the norm for athletes, the baby mama drama and gold diggers.

Me and her could have a good life together if he gets out of the way. I could picture it now, us married with a couple of kids, they would be boys of course. I would allow her to finish out school and even get of her doctorate degree but it wouldn't be like she would use it. She would stay at home with the kids and taking care of the house. I would look good with her on my arm at all the award banquets and events we would attend. She probably would fight me a little about staying at home and being a trophy wife but it's nothing I couldn't handle. A couple months with me and she would be accustomed to how I like things and how they would be done or else face the consequences.

I'll go easy on her at first considering she never been with a real man like me.

"I heard the same, word out they been arguing for about a week. A couple girls on the cheer squad said in the dorms like were arguing late night last week. Our plan is working and it's only a matter of time before they break up." She rubbed her hands together and smiled.

"Tru, then we get what we both want. You get a football jock hurt and down for whatever and I get an emotionally unstable heartbroken Arianna who would just need a friend at the moment."

"Let me guess then you just swoop in and play the shoulder to cry on. Are we forgetting she doesn't like you?" she laughed

"Tristan isn't exactly fond of you either. You were just a quick nut but you forgot about that though?" she frowned at me. "Besides once everything hits the pan, everything Tristan has told her about me will go out the window. She would just think he was lying." I was betting on that, Arianna is the kind of girl that believes what she sees. She never seen me be rude or threatening to Tristan or anyone for that matter, she only has seen him threatening me. I keep that side of me tucked away until necessary. Like with his bitch of a sister Harmony.

Arianna isn't like that though, she's way easily to control and less head strong. I could have her wrapped around my finger in a month or two and a bonus is that her parents will already like me for her. In our world you marry in your own class and not below. So the choice between a kid from the south who if he didn't still have athletic talent would be back in his hometown attending the community college or me who attended the best schools, comes from a well-known, wealthy, and respected family like hers will be an easy one.

Tristan wouldn't stand a chance especially if it wasn't that little blemish on my record. Yet money can fix anything so that's left in the past.

"If you think so nigga, that lil girl stronger than we think. Hence why she been hasn't been ran off yet." She argued back.

I'm getting real tired of her ass, I know we gotta work together. But she's aggravating, always got smart shit to say about how I'm delusional about getting with Arianna.

"So what's up with the suitcases?" she motioned towards the pile of bags by my door.

"We not friends, hell I don't even like you. Why would I tell you?" I screwed her.