Chapter 32.02

Arianna's POV

Monday, December 30th

Location : the boys apartment

Twelve weeks, three months.

Three months ago I dragged my best friend out of our dorm to take a pregnancy test to ease her worries. Three months ago I made a decision that obviously has changed everyone's life.

I thought I was doing something to help but I probably hurt more than I ever helped in this situation.

A part of me is wondering what if I'm just bugging and getting time frames mixed up?? Though my conscience is constantly reminding me you've did the math from now to three months ago a million and everything adds up.

Three months ago I asked a hell raiser for a favor and got burned badly.

Chase played us all, he swore she wasn't pregnant. But time has proven otherwise.

I'm wondering did he do this on purpose or he generally thought she wasn't pregnant. Did he do this to try and get back at Tristan by hurting the people around him yet again??

Its crazy thinking I know but evidence proves Chase isn't incapable of doing dirty, vile, and evil things to people.

After all no matter how you slice it, he's a rapist, a liar, betrayer amongst a lot of other things. Why though? Why does he have his sights so set on ruining my life and the people around me? Does it because I'm with Tristan or something else? Then again why does he even have a vendetta against Tristan when he was the one to rape his sister? What did he expect Tristan to do to him hug him? He should be lucky that whoever pulled Tristan off him did it when they did or he could be dead.

But no instead of trying to live straight or even staying away from Tristan knowing the pain he's caused him he instead decides to want to work his way into my life. Popping up at my house miles away from here to torment me, constantly talking about how Tristan is bound to f*ck up, and though I have no proof he probably intuited me having to me his intern just so it would piss off Tristan or worse break us up.

Which still brings me back to question number one, why? What does he get out of all of this?

"Baby?" Tristan's voice snapped my out of my thoughts.

"Yea?"

"You've been zoned out since we left the hospital, you cool?"

"Ummm... yea I'm fine." I faked a smile across my face knowing I can't run my thoughts across him out of fear of what he would do.

"Are you sure?" he looked reluctant probably seeing right through the act I'm trying to put up

"Yes, Tristan I'm fine." I tried my best to reassure him the best I could reconsidering the thought running rapidly throughout my mind.

"Aight, I'm about to go hop in the shower real quick then we can go back to the hospital" I nodded as he attempted to walk away and down the hall to the bathroom but he didn't get far before he turned around.

"Forgot something?" I asked raising an eyebrow in his direction.

"Yea, I did" he walked towards me before kneeling down in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he took my chin between his index finger and thumb.

"Something I haven't done in about a week or two and it's really been bothering me" he spoke brushing his lips against mine smiling before his lips latched into mine. Kissing me deeply.

His tongue dancing along with mine slowly tenderly in a way we've never kissed before. It was more than the hot passionate kisses that end up with our clothes being removed. Pure intimate emotion was being expressed and my heart was exploding with warmth and love for this man.

"I love you" he was the first to pull back breathless though he found the breathe to say those words I needed to hear right now while my mind played catch up to the horrible events that have been taking place to me and around me.

"I love you too"

"I missed you" he caressed my cheek his medium brown eyes holding so much life and affection shines through to my soul which I needed after the week I've just spent with my family.

"I missed you too, more than words can express" his hands found their way to his shoulders resting soothingly.

"How are you?" it was more than the typical question people ask and only want and expect to hear is a fine or okay He was no longer talking about what's going on here but what happened in San Diego.

"I'm fine" I whispered in a hushed tone, I wasn't necessarily prepared right now to tell him exactly what went down. Everything's too crazy and his reactions would surely only based on emotions which could end back in more than one way.

"You're not"

"I will be, I'm here with you so that's all that matters. I'm not ready to talk yet what's going on with me isn't important now. We have to be strong for Mon and Zaire"

"Yeah, you're right. They need us but we need us too, you know? I have never heard you sound so distraught when you called me."

"It was just my parents being my parents" I dismissed hoping he would let it go for now I would tell him everything but not now.

"What happened?"

"Something beyond crazy even for them but I'll tell you just not now. Everything is still kind of fresh in my mind and need it to process everything thoroughly."

"I'll leave you alone for now, but when you feel like talking. Come to me, aight?"

"I will, there's no one I want to talk to more than you. You're my heart Tristan Xavier Hill" the first genuine smile crept upon my face in long time

"And you're mine, Arianna Lashontae Hill." Hearing my name joined with his only made an involuntarily giggle slip out.

"That has a nice ring to it, I like it a lot" I nodded smiling hugely

"I know, whether you like it or not. That's your name. No more Taylor, its Hill. I'm bound to make that happen baby girl, I love you too much"

"You have no idea how hard those words hit me and how much they mean to me" I felt my eyes tear up not from sadness or pain like the times past but from the abundance of joy flowing through me staring into the gorgeous brown orbs of the person my heart belongs to.

He was right, I definitely wasn't a Taylor anymore not only because I've fallen in love but because I honestly wanted nothing to do with my father or mother. I didn't want or need the family name that places so much weight on the shoulders of its owners.

This is kind of a filler, but I think it's good and cute. I haven't wrote a cute moment for Arianna and Tristan in a minute so I think it was needed to take a short moment to let them live a little. Lately everything has been so sad :(.

I will say this early ... this story is slowly coming to an end. I know I know.. it's so sad *wipes tears* This was my first story I ever let anyone read so it's kind of a big deal for me. It's definitely not over yet some more events have to take place before I end Tristan's and Arianna's Story this is just a heads up for you guys.