Chapter 7

Arianna POV
After Monica and I finished left Applebee's; we headed towards Tristan and Zaire's apartment. Yes, these Negros got an apartment yet for some odd ass reason Zaire always has his ass at our dorm. Nigga might as well move in, that little ass dorm room ain't big enough for three of us.

"Thanks for the ride, Monica" I say opening the door to get out.

"No problem, girl" I close the door and she drives off. She probably is heading somewhere to meet with Zaire.

I head into the apartment building and walk straight in their slow ass elevator. This thing maybe slow but I'll wait for it cause ain't no way I'm walking my lazy ass up some three flights of stairs. Ya girl is tired from shopping and right now the itis is kicking my ass. Tristan ass better not be playing around tonight or Imma fall asleep on his ass.

Once I reach his door I walk right in no knock or nothing. His ass knows I'm coming over and what does he expect they never lock this damn door if one of them is here. Someone gone come and murk the both of their stupid asses.

"Hey, Tristan" I say flopping down on his couch right beside him. He was playing what looks like NBA 2k13.

"Dang, you always just walking into my crib. One day I'm gone forget that it's only one walking through and steal off on ya little ass."

"I ain't scared nigga, I told ya ass I got hands. Don't let my size fool you and here. Maybe you should lock the door and I wouldn't just walk in." I laugh and hand him the pasta I got him from Applebee's.

"Yes, a nigga was starving and all we got is some stale ass noodles in the cabinet." He says getting up heading to the kitchen to warm up his food.

"Here's a solution to that problem, go grocery shopping."

"How about you go for me?" he said smirking sexily

"No, I ain't ya girl. Get one of ya groupies to go. Heck, get them to pay for ya groceries" I shrug off.

"Why you tripping? You just brought me some food, you chilling with me right now, and we like each other. We are practically in a relationship." He said seriously

"No, we are not. And who said I like yo knuckle head behind?"

"I can tell by your actions" he said softly as he stared at me intensely. Was it that obvious that I liked him? And why he is staring at me like that? It's making me nervous.

"I don't like you and I got to go pee" I run to the bathroom

"No, you just running from me. You can't run from long baby, I see through ya little act."

He was right I had to get away from him. I was about to melt right before his eyes. What has gotten into him today? He's different yet the same. He's making me feel strange talking about we are practically in a relationship. Only in my dreams.

I splash some water on my face and look in the mirror. This is like that day I had to apologize to him. Just go out there and start talking about studying.

I open the door and go back to the living room. He wasn't there. So, I checked the kitchen, no Tristan to be found.

"Tristan?"

Only place left to check it his bedroom. I only had been in there once when we were studying and with him acting all weird I don't really want to go in there right now. Despite my hesitance and better judgment, I make my way down the hallway to his bedroom. The door is wide open, so I just walk in looking around.

"Trist.. Oh, shit" I was cut off by his big ass jumping from behind the door and grabbing my ass throwing me on his shoulder scaring the mess out of me.