Day 60

Dear Diary,
I went home today, but I was still too unwell to attend school.

It was around three thirty when I heard the doorbell. Getting up from the couch, I shuffled over and opened it. I was surprised to see Eddie standing there. But also was very happy. I missed him.

He smiled when he saw me, but it slightly faltered when he commented on how sick I looked. I got nervous, but just laughed it off saying I caught a cold. He accepted that excuse, telling me that I should take better care of myself.

He asked me why I wasn't at school. I blamed my cold. Not that I was in the hospital.

He asked me why I hadn't answered any of his texts and call. I blamed it on a headache. Not that I was spewing blood up most of the time.

He came inside and I was quick to hide my medicine. We set ourselves up on the couch and watched movies again all night for the second time.

Just by looking at him I knew I had to tell. I asked if he was doing anything Friday night, when he said no I asked if he would come somewhere with me. He agreed.

Friday Night. Friday night was the night I would tell Eddie I was dying...

Love,
Annabel.

Okay so I know it's nothing big to most people.... BUT this made it to #604 for teen fiction. I was actually pretty excited that it even got a number lol. So thanks to everyone who has been reading this. Please continue to support. Thanks!