Day 38

Dear Diary,
It was too good to be true. This morning I woke up like yesterday and I felt great... It gave me hope. But that hope was quickly crushed.

Eddie and I were sitting on the picnic table outside talking while playing cards when I felt a slight cramp in my stomach.. I didn't think anything of it. I was due for my period anyway and I had history of cramps.

I know that was stupid of me though, considering my sickness.

But my mood was too happy, too bright to considering anything dark or depressing. Eddie went inside to get some fruit leaving there to enjoy the sun.

Only a couple of minutes after he left, my world was no longer shinning brightly.

The most excruciating pain I have ever felt hit me. Tears instantly came to my eyes as I crouched holding my stomach in a silent scream. I tried to call for Eddie but no sound would leave me.

I dropped to the ground hitting my head against the seat in the process. All I remember thinking was 'please, please don't let this be happening'. It kept repeating in my head over and over again.

My vision was blurry from the head injury as well as my tears. I remember looking up to the house where I could fadedly see a panicked Eddie running towards me.

Love,
Annabel

Hey guys,
Sorry about the really late update! I'm
really sorry about how long it has taken me... I know it's a shitty excuse but, school has started up again and I'm already swamped with work. I'm also taking a business course this year which takes away some of my school time, so I have to catch up on the missed classes in my own time... I also work part time in a cafe, which leave me with less time to write. But I'll try as much as I can to get those updates up... Lol they aren't that long anyway! So thank you all for reading! I promise you won't have to wait this long again. I appreciate all the support you have all giving me :)