Day 29

Dear Diary,
When I think back too my life I wondered if I had any regrets. I wondered how my life would be like if I never met Eddie....But as I saw Eddie walk through that hospital door with a bunch of roses in one arm, I felt disgust run through me just at the thought of even considering that.

Eddie was the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes I may not have known him for that long, but I could say from the bottom of my heart that I was truly and deeply in love with him.

Seeing his face made tears spring to my eyes as I felt so much guilt for ever thinking that he would leave me.

I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand kissing the back on my knuckles before wiping away my tears.

''Sorry for leaving you for so long' He whispered while lightly touching my cheeks where tears once slipped.

I smiled while shaking my head.

'Don't worry though, I had a very good reason' He spoke while pulling out a black velvet box.

I looked on to the box curiously watching as he opened it. My eyes widen in surprise as a hand shot to my chest holding where my heart was.

Tears once again spiked my eyes as I stared down at the beautiful blue gem. Just like the first day I saw it in that shop it captivated me.

'I brought it that day' He explained while taking it out of the case and pulling the chain behind my neck clasping it their 'But I left it at the lake house and had to go back and get it.... Took awhile to remember where I put it though'

'Thank you' I whispered in my croaky voice.

He smiled while leaning his face down to my lips, capturing them in a light kiss.

'This was my last option Bell, because I want you to have good health, I want you to have everything you wish for' And then he started crying 'I don't want you to leave me Bell, I love you. I want you to have a future! I want us to have a future together! I want us to go off to collage together, I want to marry you! I want to grow old with you as we sit on a porch surround by our kids and grand kids'

I started crying as well as I held him in my arms soothing his shaking form. My heart aches for Eddie knowing that I was hurting him.

My heart aches at his wishes that I too wished for.

Love,
Annabel