Day 49

Dear Diary,
Today everyone at school was staring. Staring at Eddie and I's interlocked hands. My cheeks were red throughout the whole day.

Our friends teased us saying that they knew it was going to happen. Eddie wasn't shy about our relationship at all. He looked proud with his hand in mine or around my waist as we walked through the halls.

I knew that many girls had crushes on Eddie. I mean how could they not right!? He was prefect. I could feel their heated glares burning holes into my head. They only intensified whenever Eddie would kiss me after he dropped me off to my classes that we didn't have together.

Overall I was ecstatic. He was adorable. Even though he already did cute things when we were just friends, now they were more intimate.

At the end of the day Eddie took me home. On the way there we made a pit stop to my favourite ice cream shop were I ordered double chocolate and he got his boring vanilla.

After eating he did finally take me home. We were parked outside of my house for half an hour in an very intense make out session.

I loved kissing Eddie. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. I loved the way he delicately held my face in his hands. I loved everything about him. 

But that feeling of guilt was still there. Right at the tip of my heart, reminding how much I was hurting him.

Love,
Annabel